• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Order them and apologize later. It's what I'm doing.

I just completed my order for a blue and red one! I told her I won't buy another disc for the rest of the month. She told me "you know it's September now, right?" Yes, but these are DEFINITELY worth the sacrifice! Now, which one to hang on to and which one to throw...

I would really like one of these but I really don't need any more discs. It still makes me sad :(

I don't like putting discs on a wall. If I am going to buy a disc I am going to throw it!

Awesome. Just ordered 2. Wish I could have gotten a couple in lighter weights than 173-175, but I'll deal with it. Couldn't pass up that stamp.

Is there a way to choose color? Doesn't look like it, but help me out if I'm missing something.

Nevermind, I should probably read the description first.

Got two and forgot to request colors. Sent a message so hopefully I'll get something usable.

I want one oh so bad but I do not want to pay that price for shipping haha.

If anyone is ordering some and wants to work something out where I give them some paypal please PM me!

I love how this went from a dream to reality between June 22 and August 31. That's really awesome!

That stamp is so much more interesting than the current dx stamp. Glad they decided to give it a run.

damn didnt realize the lighter ones were plum only, i only like throwing orange/pink, got 5 ill put 4 up in the marketplace

How much are you going to sell them for?

I'm not a fan of the stores shipping price so I'm hoping to get one from someone on here or someone that would be willing to add mine to their order if I give them some PayPal.

I sent my email to the factory store but never thought this would happen. I'm more excited about this disc than any other, even though I had to go up a few grams beyond what I normally throw. My star TB is seasoning into too straight a flier, so a heavier champ TB with an awesome stamp will complement it nicely though!

Thanks to everybody else at DGCR who petitioned to get this to happen: power to the people.

Latest posts