• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

ouch that was fast.. these are non plus mold correct? what was the lightest weight they had available? i doubt it but would need them in the 160's

they had 2 listings 170-12g but plum only. they sold out fast. then they have a listing for 173-175g in a vairety of colors. there are 300 left atm.

^^ dunno but says its new pearly stuff.. i have some decent 12x but they are from before the flight numbers.. havent felt any of the new new runs

Man that is banged up that the light ones are gone...
Anyone got an extra to trade?

I know we'll see these all over ebay...but I hate the gouge

Just ordered a couple 173-4's. Are most of you guys just going to treat these as "collector discs" or throw them?

If they only do one run of these then, who knows. but hopefully this is just a taste of whats to come. if those plums were a single batch run then whey could be collectors for sure. I'm baggin mine haha

how they throw only mattes a little. they got so much hype that those plums will be worth a bit more. but thats just my guess. hype is a powerful thing.

Innova came thru with a great stamp and from what I was told.... These discs will be the shizzz! Flat topped and pearly!

Thanks to everyone who helped "make this request be known"! I'm sure it wouldn't have happened with out DGCR!

I just found this thread an hour ago and started reading from the op, now I have some totem teebirds coming my way. Hows that for instant gratification. :)

Max 5 per order? I wonder if the quantity available listed is all they made, and all they're gonna make.
I'm assuming they used existing flat pearly teebirds and just put this stamp on them.
I bought 5.

Man! I missed them by 10 minutes!!! I NEED one of these TeeBirds!!! Anyone want to sell me one?

Latest posts