• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chesapeake, Ohio

Greatzky

Eagle Member
Hello fellow golfers!!
Hyzer Flip DG is in Ohio. With a huge storm that took away my power(And my ability to print shirts and make money) for at least a week I decided to hop in with my dad and travel to Ohio for our Lewis Family Reunion.

I'm looking to see if anyone wants to meet up Tuesday or Thursday for some Dgolf in the area. I don't have access to a car, but I could try to borrow a family member's if i have to travel a little bit. My dad is using a company car for the trip so only he is insured to drive it.

LMK if anyone wants to try and meet up. I heard there is a course within 10 minutes from the house, but the only course I have played in the area was Rotary Park about 6 years ago.

Thx in advance and I hope to meet up with some DGCR peeps!! I also have some XL tshirts and some brand new Lime Green HF drink Koozies with me to give out!

Someone told me last night that there is now a 9 hole course somewhere in Chesapeake. I found your post lookiing for info about it. Rotary park has another course called Indian Rock you should check out.

Ashland,KY has 2 courses in the Armco Pk! They are highly rated on this site. Don't forget about nearby Huntington, WV.

Latest posts