• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chris D'Elia reacts to KJusa Ace!

Either way...lots of attention for disc golf. He is/was a well known comedian and (trying to be) actor.

He clearly had no idea what disc golf was or had ever seen it. So he made fun of the maple hill ace clip.....which i enjoyed.

Pretty big podcast for a disc golf mention.....maybe half a million views/listens combined.

Either way...lots of attention for disc golf. He is/was a well known comedian and (trying to be) actor.

He clearly had no idea what disc golf was or had ever seen it. So he made fun of the maple hill ace clip.....which i enjoyed.

Pretty big podcast for a disc golf mention.....maybe half a million views/listens combined.

I think the game is at the point where it doesn't need this kind of attention from this kind of guy.

I think the game is at the point where it doesn't need this kind of attention from this kind of guy.

Eh, if everyone is still in the "grow the sport" camp, any attention is good attention. The sport is still fringe no matter how many people bought an Aviar and a Mamba during COVID.

If Joe Rogan, Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Joey Diaz, Brian Regan, Gabriel Iglesias, Bill Burr, Tom Segura, Bert Kreiser, etc was quoted saying the exact same **** would you all be bugging out the same way?

Cut the dude a break. I'm a fan of Chris. And comedy.

Watch some of his standup before you judge his podcast:|

Last edited:
If wishes were fishes would we all swim in the sea?

I'll be honest and admit I don't know what you're referencing.

But holy **** did every poster in this thread protect disc golf and bash A COMEDIAN immediately. His job is literally to tell jokes and say dumb ****.

Comedians say dumb ****. Get over yourselves:wall:

Sorry if your reference went over my head.

Last edited:
Eh, if everyone is still in the "grow the sport" camp, any attention is good attention. The sport is still fringe no matter how many people bought an Aviar and a Mamba during COVID.

This is true, and it's also a straw man argument since nobody would ever argue otherwise. It will never be a major sport, BUT the in house and dedicated press coverage (JomezPro, Foundation Disc Golf, etc. ) is professional, good and wide spread enough that anyone looking for disc golf these days can find it.

A spot of this ace on ESPN's Top 10 would do infinitely better service to the game than a mention in the last minute of this shock jock's podcast.

One couldn't even tell it was about disc golf, and unless you watched this segment until the very end, which I doubt many did, you never even saw it was about disc golf at all.

Last edited:
I get laughing at a KJ's "slipping on a banana peel" moment. I just don't think this guy's funny. He comes off like a heel.

YMMV

I did enjoy his making fun of guys who throw forehand. Maybe you didn't watch far enough.

I did enjoy his making fun of guys who throw forehand. Maybe you didn't watch far enough.

I f*ckin watched the f*ckin mother f*cker for a few f*uckin minutes and all I f*ckin heard was f*ckin too many f*cking f bombs.

I was almost f*ckin laughing.

But holy **** did every poster in this thread protect disc golf and bash A COMEDIAN immediately. His job is literally to tell jokes and say dumb ****.

Has nothing to do with the jokes and everything to do with the POS telling them.

I watched/listened to this podcast before it was posted here and reeaaallly hoped it wouldn't make it to this forum. I knew it would turn into the ****show of everyone treating disc golf and KJ like their first born, protecting it from the big bad comedian...and here we are. Chris' comedy isn't for everyone, just like every other comedian ever. If ya don't like it, just move on.

Do we really need to keep this circle jerk of "Chris is a POS" going? Or should I start a new thread where I talk about how much I can't stand Adam Sandler?