• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Christmas Gear 2011?

I got myself (told the wife what I wanted ans she got it for me) a Portable Bullseye Basket. My putting is my weak point, and using this Im pretty confident that I'm already seeing some improvement. I'm hoping this plays a role in me becoming a better putter and overall player. I am already having a lot of fun with it.

Bullseye_portable.jpg

When I got to plat Ozark Mtn. Dave had two of the the very first ones on the course. They catch if you hit dead center for sure. Nikko has had one for years and you can see how he putts. He doesn't miss much. Have fun with it your putting will be top notch soon.

Just got clothing for the season mainly. Oboz Sawtooth shoes and a nice long sleeve dri fit shirt. Oh yeah, 3 pairs of Darn Tough socks. Lifetime guaranteed socks is strange but they feel so good. Now to take the cash from the in-laws and head to GGGT for some discs.

I got a zippo hand warmer and a 180g pink champion cobra from the innova factory store as well as some cash for possible dg purchases

From my wife:
A hoodie form DD with my name and PDGA # embroidered on it
http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/product-p/4028.htm <-- all you need for winter in Houston!
a promise of whichever straps I want (Phenix or Voodoo; just waiting to decide)

From friends:
177g Z Buzzz
Voodoo flexfit hat

I'm very happy - and think I'll be getting some Voodoo straps now to complete it!

I got 7 discs and have 2 more on the way after I returned a jacket I didn't like. Also got three DVDs, a DGA Hoodie and toboggan, several golf towels (with grommets) and the all important Innova calender to brighten up my day at work. :) My wife does an awesome job with my Christmas list! Thanks, Honey!

My discs aren't as pretty or exciting as a lot of the other stuff I've seen. But I'm pretty well set on my bag so most of these are just backups with the exception of the Leopard (needed to try a fairway driver) and the Inferno (still searching for noodle arm distance).

picture.php