• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Classic Roc....You throw it?

Throw a Classic Roc or Not

• Total voters

AirMcNair

Double Eagle Member
Seeing if there is any love out there for the Classic Roc.

In my bag I have 3, Champ, Pro, and CE. These discs can do anything you want them to under 300'.

I know I wish Innova would bring back the CR in Champ or Star. Tell me what you use your CR for.

Christy had a pro in her bag for quite a while, it is out right now but I bet it will make appearances. She used it as approach disc until she learned to do everything with the XD.

I threw a classic roc as a driving and approach putter for a long time before I found wizards, they took over putting and driving/approach duties.

i used to use a classic roc in windy conditions as a putter, until it took away more than it gave.

Have a champ and a Dynamic Discs Star hanging on my wall....

I used a Buzzz for my go-to midrange/approach disc in the beginning and then tried a Roc just to see what all the fuss was about. By chance rather than by design I picked up a Classic Roc.

Initially I didn't particularly like how it felt in my hand, but there was no denying the consistent, pure nature of its flight. I also like the way it doesn't skip or roll after landing - it sits right down.

Just started using them recently. Picked up 2 stars from DGV, have 1 pro and one dx. Anyone else's pro feel like star? Either way, I believe I found a new putter.

I threw a classic roc as a driving and approach putter for a long time before I found wizards, they took over putting and driving/approach duties.

This is pretty much me but I had some rhynos in the bag for a while in between CRs and wizards. I had a champ, 2 pros and a DX in the bag for quite some time. The pros were really good and I am sad they are gone.

This is pretty much me but I had some rhynos in the bag for a while in between CRs and wizards. I had a champ, 2 pros and a DX in the bag for quite some time. The pros were really good and I am sad they are gone.

I just got a Pro and they are awesome. Why in the world would you ever get rid of them?

I traded them b/c I don't throw CRs any more.

I do have a Champ CR I am willing to trade if anyone is interested.

I have two Champ Classic Rocs in the bag. One is a little more beat and I use it for straight and anhyzer short drives. The other is a bit more stable and I use it for straight to hyzer short drives and almost all approaches.

Champ Classic are the SHIZZNIZZ! Stable, straight, slow slow speed fade, skippers, slide WELL upside down, best of all they can handle forehand airs and rollers!

DX CR are quick they zoom out of the hand! NO wind = huge putts, Wind = use Champ CR!

Had one, didnt like it, little meathooker. Gave it to my kid and he loves it. Got myself a DX Roc, much better for me.

Why even bother making this disc in premium plastic? Mine is well over ten years old and i couldn't kill it unless i smack a tree in extreme cold temps. Do they really perform that much different?

Why even bother making this disc in premium plastic? Mine is well over ten years old and i couldn't kill it unless i smack a tree in extreme cold temps. Do they really perform that much different?

Are you insane? Premium plastic makes this so much better. They are a little more stable, can play in the cold with it, and last way long.