• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coming to BigD

Fritz

* Ace Member *
Yo! Going to Dallas next week, (17th - 19th)
What's the weather conditions, course conditions? Just checking to see if I should even bring my discs.

It's apparently snowing right now. :evil:

Snow ended very late Thursday night. Still lots on the ground (we did have a record 12"). Everything is unplayable by Texas standards right now (cold and very wet/muddy from melting snow). Whether it will dry out at all by then remains to be seen, but I wouldn't bet on it. What courses are you thinking about playing?

If you want to play a guaranteed to be dry course, Lewisville will be very dry. You can play lewisville the day after a good rain and it just drains away. It's sand and clay with great slopes for run off. Also, it is a fair, challenging course.
Veterans in Arlington is also pretty good after some weather.

I was going to try and hit Z Boaz, Towne Lake and was going to try and play Vet's or Harry Myer or something like that I can't find my list I had made up of a couple new courses I haven't played there yet. (new to me of course not new to Dallas/Ft Worth)

Sounding like it wouldn't be worth bringing my discs :(

Latest posts