• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Recieved my Lace today. Thanks Justin as always the best customer service!! :thmbup:

And thank you Matt for being the first to pre-order. This time around the pre-order was really the way to go since each shop only got 40.

That said, I'll have 60 more this week. Just waiting on a ship date and I'll get them the following day.

I ordered a stormtrooper volt from Justin. It shipped the next day, at the best price around, and it came with a hand-written note, and a free mini. World class customer service from Justin at Communitydiscs, they will be my first stop when shopping for new plastic

Great customer service and always a awesome person to talk to. Can't wait for the Amp as well as knowing that all my future online orders will be through him. Keep it up!

Thanks Scott. I'm struggling to keep up this weekend between orders (which have all shipped!) and new discs. I just got the Neutrons from my MVP shpiment online last night. I need to get 100-something Vibrams uploaded and I haven't even weighed the Proton & Eclipse MVP discs yet or opened the latest box from Fade. These are good "problems" though ;)

I really appreciate all the discs, Justin! And I like your comments on the business cards!

Yes, Discmania is absolutely on the list but I'm leaning towards the end of the winter. I'd love to hear which DM models you're into.

I know this wasn't directed at me, but the pd, pd2, fd and p2 are all great in my mind.
I actually meant to throw an Everyone or Anyone into that question. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't thrown any Discmania molds so I'm always open to input. When I do add them I'll add all the models but it will help to know which to lean heavier on so thank you so much for posting. I really appreciate it.