• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

It's a good deal on already good prices and great service.

Feel free to use ^^ this quote on your site. You're welcome :)

It's a good deal on already good prices and great service.

Feel free to use ^^ this quote on your site. You're welcome :)
:clap: Nice Brian!

Yes, it's per-order. Just a slight nudge to get people to pickup 2 rather than one disc. I'm always happy to hear when something isn't clear though. I'm getting ready for some site changes so looking at wording again is very important.

:clap: Nice Brian!

Yes, it's per-order. Just a slight nudge to get people to pickup 2 rather than one disc. I'm always happy to hear when something isn't clear though. I'm getting ready for some site changes so looking at wording again is very important.

It was clear. I'm just old and suck at browsing on my phone.

I managed another first time customerfor ya. He got his crunch bag just yesterday. The 1 dollar shipping sold him quickly.

I managed another first time customerfor ya. He got his crunch bag just yesterday. The 1 dollar shipping sold him quickly.
Thanks for that Justin. Just shipped the slate gray Crunch Box this morning!

If an order was shipped Wednesday to Ca what day would it normally arrive? The $5 shipping places would get it to me Friday from the East Coast. The free shipping folks would take close to 9 days. Just wondering what a dollar will get me. Thanks for the good deal!

Justin, I'm sure you've gotten this a fair amount, but have you inquired with Prodigy about getting some Prodigy?
Hey Sam, I've gone back and forth with Prodigy and I should be on the dealer list when they unveil the website and one of the 100 dealers to have 50 & 50 of the D1 & D4 when they are first release. I'm not making any promises or official announcements until I've got pricing and a ship date from Prodigy. Right now I'm assuming anything can happy and I certainly don't want to make any assumptions at this point.

Any ideas? Thanks!

As a fellow West Coaster, I can help ya here. You're looking at about the same time frame as the $5 shippers. I know you were probably not looking to name drop, but I would say Community is on par with, or maybe a day after, Disc Nation, and a hell of a lot faster than Disc Golf Center. I've ordered on a Tuesday and had it by Saturday from Justin. Great service!

Sorry about the wait Brandon (and thanks for the input Steve)

It's hard to make a blanket statement for all of California. The San Diego area tends to see discs in just 2 days. Right in DF it seems to be 3-4 so you might be more like 4-5. I'd hate to hear you didn't see the discs by today.

A big hint is that 1-2 discs go First Class (3-5 days anywhere) and 3+ discs go Priority Mail (2-3 days anywhere). Your 2 discs should have gone first class which isn't "slow" but it's not the fastest. Parcel Post is ONLY ever used for physically large shipments like 20-disc bags to the west coast. My post office gets thing sout very quickly so most people are getting even First Class in just 2-3 days.