• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

md2 in s and c. p no need, they fly the same as S.
PD and FD are great too in C S line.
id recommend requesting only non + CPD. if you can avoid the +, CPD will sell like hotcakes
id say the other more commonly thrown is the TD
dont hear many people with cd or dd. the td and pd overlap/overshadow them

Is it to early to pre order a stag?

Is it to early to pre order a stag?
Thanks for all that too Jake!

As for the Stag, I think it's best to stay away from posting Lat64/Westside pre-orders because Latitude ships only to a few distributors in the US and then us smaller shops have to order from those which means the Disc Nations of the web will have them online many days earlier. I'll be getting the Stag (8/6/0/3), Tursas (5/5/-3/1), & Underworld (7/6/-3/1) the second I can though. I think the Underworld should be very popular.

http://www.westside.fi/finnish-products

Yes, Discmania is absolutely on the list but I'm leaning towards the end of the winter. I'd love to hear which DM models you're into.

Sweet! FD and PD for sure. I play with a couple guys who really like the TD2, as well.

I'm not familiar with their other molds, but I have heard good things about their mids. The P2 is also supposed to be a solid driving putter. Happy New Year!

Justin you rock!

I can't believe I haven't supported you in the past. I love your site and I'm going to fully promote it!!!!!

Ordered a Lace and a Volt on Friday the 4th around noon. Got an email update that it had been shipped on the 5th around 2pm. My brother calls me around noon on the 7th to thank me for the discs. New Hampshire to California in less than 2 days for $1 shipping?? Well done. :hfive:

Thanks for all that too Jake!

As for the Stag, I think it's best to stay away from posting Lat64/Westside pre-orders because Latitude ships only to a few distributors in the US and then us smaller shops have to order from those which means the Disc Nations of the web will have them online many days earlier. I'll be getting the Stag (8/6/0/3), Tursas (5/5/-3/1), & Underworld (7/6/-3/1) the second I can though. I think the Underworld should be very popular.

http://www.westside.fi/finnish-products

I want a Stag and Tursas. I know you won't be the first to have them but I am still ordering from Community.

Ordered a Lace and a Volt on Friday the 4th around noon. Got an email update that it had been shipped on the 5th around 2pm. My brother calls me around noon on the 7th to thank me for the discs. New Hampshire to California in less than 2 days for $1 shipping?? Well done. :hfive:
Just a note on shipping, EVERYTHING ships each morning but sometimes I don't change the order statuses until a bit later so if you get a "SHIPPED" email in the afternoon, chances are its already left the post office since there are three pick-ups from my post office each day. Thank you so much Dylan. I hope your brother loves those two game-altering discs (in my opinion anyway :clap: )

And thanks Matt for the Westside love. I hope to be able to order direct one day. I need to get in touch with Latitude and see if they're willing to add distributors if I can simply order 1,000 discs or so at a time. I'll announce something on Facebook when I know exactly when the new Westside models will be arriving here.
http://Facebook.com/CommunityDiscs

You guys dont have ANY SSS Wizards in stock. That upsets me.
I meant to reply to this last week!

Yes, it upsets me too. I'm hoping to have that finally corrected sometime next week. Those are so hard to keep in stock and equally as hard for me to get my hands on sometime. Thanks for letting me know tech9cian4life. I absolutely appreciate the feedback.

What sort of weight/color were you hoping for?

Justin ill be placing an order this evening. Also Sorry about not replying to your message about tx courses. Ill send your pm tonight regarding the info you asked me about.

Hey Justin, let me know if you get any 170 or under blank white volts in, I'd like to give one a run......................jerry

I can do that. The blank whites I usually only get when I request them. I've got a couple on the site now on the heavy end. I got a bunch of Volts and other MVP's today but I haven't opened them yet.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Volt

That's a VERY nice avatar Bamm. I love that you went from Psych (last I noticed) to Doctor Who.

Justin rocks! I wish I had more money to spend on discs just so I could purchase more discs from your site. Thanks for the personalized message on the business cards. That is much appreciated!!

I can do that. The blank whites I usually only get when I request them. I've got a couple on the site now on the heavy end. I got a bunch of Volts and other MVP's today but I haven't opened them yet.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Volt

That's a VERY nice avatar Bamm. I love that you went from Psych (last I noticed) to Doctor Who.

Love both shows.. Not a lot of whovians on here though.... Blink is an awesome episode.....

So you're thinking it's gonna be a while before you can get blank ones under 170?

I have a couple of gift cards left over from X-mas. But I don't have enough on each separately for my complete order. Is there anyway that I can place two different transactions, but have them ship together? If not, no biggie.

Is your shipping a dollar per disc or a dollar per order? On payday, I might be picking up one of those light opto flows along with an opto saint and an opto core. A dollar shipping on the entire order would make this the best deal for me online and I would get a flow in the weight I want. Thanks.

Latest posts