• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Wardens will be here Thursday so I'll say they'll be on the site by Friday. At least 3 or 4 other new things from Dynamic Discs too along with the Opto Saint Pro!

Hey Justin, I'm interested in a c-line PD. Do you know which run it is? Plus mold, pearly or jolly launcher? And how are the domes on the ones you have? Also wondering if your GL rivers are flat in the 170 and under range. Thanks, looking forward to ordering from you.

The Vibram O-Lace is coming Nov 17th. Pre-orders (w/free stuff) anyone?
http://communitydiscs.com/Vibram-O-Lace-Pre-Order/ - This page explains things.

O_Lace_Product_Image__91525.png

The Vibram O-Lace is coming Nov 17th. Pre-orders (w/free stuff) anyone?
http://communitydiscs.com/Vibram-O-Lace-Pre-Order/http://communitydiscs.com/O-Lace-Pre-Order - This page explains things.

Hey Justin, any info on the pd and river that I asked a few posts up? Thanks, just wanna get an order in so I can have the discs by the weekend.

Hey Justin, any info on the pd and river that I asked a few posts up? Thanks, just wanna get an order in so I can have the discs by the weekend.
Sorry about that. I think I emailed you (or someone about the PD earlier today). I can take a look at the PD's in the mornign and let you know if they are Pearly or not. I only started getting Discmania last Feb/March and they haven't been selling well so I'm 90% sure all of them are from that timeframe. I'm really not sure about the + mold though since these are the only ones I've ever had.

I can take a look at the Rivers tomorrow (sorry, I missed that part of your question before) but I'm not expecting them to be perfectly flat. In a general sense I'll only call a disc "flat" when it's like an FLX Buzzz or MVP Resistor. Otherwise I get in trouble because everyone's version of "flat" is a little different. I'm sorry about the wishy-washiness of the River answer.

Hey Justin! Any plans on stocking Legacy or DGA in the near future? Cheers!
Actually Steve...I have no plans to add either. I'm talking like 2 or 3 players ask about those companies per year. I get sales calls/emails from DGA & Legacy more often than I get players asking for their products. I did reach out to DGA last winter/spring to try to get their shrts & hats but they wouldn't sell them unless I'd add discs too.

The "problem" with selling DG products right now is that companies are popping up faster each year (5 or 6 in the past 12 months) and they've all figured out they "need" to release at least 1 new product each month (with rarely a warning as to when that's coming) so if a retailer wants to stay competetive they need to be ordering from these MFG's each month and need to be hitting the order minimums each time. If the existing models aren't selling fast enough then the retailer is buying more than they are selling each month and that means they will eventually run out of physical space and they'll never show a profit at the end of the year if every last cent is going back into restocking (and the IRS doesn't like that).
So...there is a lot to consider and project when adding a new company. Something nice about a DGA or Millennium is that they do not pump out discs constantly so if I know I need X number of bins for their models I don't have to expect I'm going to be upto X*2 bins 18 months from now.

Please don't take that as a rant, it's more of a little insight into the retailer side of things. All that said, customer requests are the #1 thing that gets a new MFG added over here so thank you so much for asking! :D

Actually Steve...I have no plans to add either. I'm talking like 2 or 3 players ask about those companies per year. I get sales calls/emails from DGA & Legacy more often than I get players asking for their products. I did reach out to DGA last winter/spring to try to get their shrts & hats but they wouldn't sell them unless I'd add discs too.

The "problem" with selling DG products right now is that companies are popping up faster each year (5 or 6 in the past 12 months) and they've all figured out they "need" to release at least 1 new product each month (with rarely a warning as to when that's coming) so if a retailer wants to stay competetive they need to be ordering from these MFG's each month and need to be hitting the order minimums each time. If the existing models aren't selling fast enough then the retailer is buying more than they are selling each month and that means they will eventually run out of physical space and they'll never show a profit at the end of the year if every last cent is going back into restocking (and the IRS doesn't like that).
So...there is a lot to consider and project when adding a new company. Something nice about a DGA or Millennium is that they do not pump out discs constantly so if I know I need X number of bins for their models I don't have to expect I'm going to be upto X*2 bins 18 months from now.

Please don't take that as a rant, it's more of a little insight into the retailer side of things. All that said, customer requests are the #1 thing that gets a new MFG added over here so thank you so much for asking! :D

Thanks for the insight! Definitely not a rant, actually really helpful to see if from the retailer's side. I will say I have noticed that Legacy isn't the best with firm release dates, so I understand how that can be difficult on your end. And if people aren't buying, there is no reason for you to keep them in stock.

Personally, I was asking for selfish reasons. :D Your prices are awesome and you ship fast, so I'll always want to come to you when I can!

Do you know if you guys will be getting any of those prerelease Westside discs? Really want me one of those hatchets or Harps, thanks!

Since I'm not one of the big shops I can't by directly from Latitude/Westside so limited release discs like that probably don't go any farther than the list on this page.
http://www.latitude64.se/dealers/north-america/

Dynamic Discs is now handling retailer news for all the Scandanavian brands and I'm on their list so I expect to start having a clue about new releases from now on. I had no idea Westside was doing this limited release that before I started getting questions about it.

Thanks Paul!

So for new things:
Community is Closing Out all Discraft Titaniums. New disc models & companies are popping up too fast to justify the space the Titaniums are taking up. Sure, they do sell but just not fast enough for my taste so here's what you can look forward to (until they sell out):

$9.99 each (no limit)
$79.99 for box of 10 (Click on "Discraft Titanium Bonus Box")
See site for restrictions but there are no gotchas.

http://CommunityDiscs.com/Titanium

Thanks Paul!

So for new things:
Community is Closing Out all Discraft Titaniums. New disc models & companies are popping up too fast to justify the space the Titaniums are taking up. Sure, they do sell but just not fast enough for my taste so here's what you can look forward to (until they sell out):

$9.99 each (no limit)
$79.99 for box of 10 (Click on "Discraft Titanium Bonus Box")
See site for restrictions but there are no gotchas.

just bought two wasps and a stalker. got scared they were goin OOP but its a shame there not selling fast enough. love the hard fade of my ti stalkers

I imagine a lot of people have seen the Vibram's buy-3-discs-get-a-free-shirt offer. I just want to toss it out there that I'll include a free Vibram mini with any order that includes 3 or more Vibrams.

Thanks so much everyone :hfive:

I imagine a lot of people have seen the Vibram's buy-3-discs-get-a-free-shirt offer. I just want to toss it out there that I'll include a free Vibram mini with any order that includes 3 or more Vibrams.

Thanks so much everyone :hfive:

You rock man. :hfive:

I just purchased some XL's from your site and I just want to say they are doing great in the woods for me.

Sadly though the Volt and me didn't click. It was a earlier purchase.

Latest posts