• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Contacting Discraft

Dan Ensor

Sophomore
Has anyone e-mailed Discraft and gotten a response? I've sent a couple, and haven't gotten one (one's been unresponded to for a few months now).

^Z Reaper please! Not those flippy X ones they ran.

Place an order and I'm sure they'll email you back...
With an invoice of course :)

They are usually pretty swamped prior to DGLO and USADGC. Probably just taking a breather for a week or two before they roll out the Ace Race discs and packs.

What was the inquiry? I've dealt with Erich in the past for a couple orders. All good here except they spelled my last name wrong and mistakenly shipped 9 baskets to my house! That was one crazy phone call I received from the trucker. Luckily they delivered them to the correct address the next day.

Erich is no longer in charge of custom orders.

Give them a call.

First one was about the ESP Cyclone going OOP, I believe. Second about getting ESP Flicks back. Also mentioned a few other discs; Reaper wasn't one. Haven't ever thrown one.

First one was about the ESP Cyclone going OOP, I believe. Second about getting ESP Flicks back. Also mentioned a few other discs; Reaper wasn't one. Haven't ever thrown one.

If you like the Cyclone try a Teebird

yeah good luck with getting in touch with discraft!!! I used to primarily throw discraft, and I sent them emails to their customer service department. after 4 emails over 2 months time with no response from them I decided why should I support a company that wont even give me the time of day and respond to my questions. their lack of customer service lost them my business.

I wrote them in January and it only took them two days to respond. It wasn't necessarily the answer I wanted, but Erich's response was fairly quick.