• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

kilgus

Double Eagle Member
Hey guys,

The previous thread for the Contender was deleted so we are starting a new one.

Check out all the features for our lifetime warranty Contender backpack at www.physicalflightdg.com

Bags will ship out March 14, 2012 and orders will start Friday. A video and pics will be posted late Friday/Saturday.

Colors available are 2 tone: Red/Black, Grey/Black, Navy/Black, Orange/Black, Royal/Black, Camo/Black and MJ sig purple

Features:
Lifetime warranty, Made in USA
22-30 disc capacity
Built in internal frame

Materials:
-1680d ballistic nylon
-Kevlar nylon
-Kevlar thread w/triple stitched and binded seams
-Water resistant zippers
-Water proof inner liner

Specs:
-Dual putter pouch
-Dedicated mini pocket
-Dual 32 ounce bottle holders
-6x9 tapered side zippered storage
-Bilateral side disc storage
-Cell phone, scorecard/clip board pocket
-Pencil pouch
-Rubber feet to keep bag off ground
-Compression straps for chair
-Velcro umbrella holder like featured in our performance pak
-Memory foam back and straps for comfort
-Sternum straps for those long hikes

If you have any questions contact Chris at [email protected] or contact page on the website

Neither can I. If I can just survive all the emails and drama of this past and upcoming week then all will be right in the world. We brought out our black and red bag this weekend and let the locals check it out. Had a great response.

Is that price include shipping? and is this a new product special price or will that price be the same for a while? I'd like to get the bag now but I probably wont be able to buy it until June (kids b-days are priority). I can always demo the bag for you at Morley Field in San Diego.

JT, that price is lesser shipping but shipping is a nominal fee just to cover the box and fees associated with it. We don't make anything off shipping.

That price will stick around for awhile if there is enough interest, so we don't expect to change price.

Send me an email about the demo on the west coast.

Update

Update:

Video and pics will be up on Thursday instead of Friday. Getting some good work in on the bag and taking it thru its paces.

We have also had over 20 emails and reserves for the Camo/Black bag. Only 5 spots left on that color.

Just ordered a camo one so only four left. I was wondering if there anyway to have something extra embroidery on the bag ?

I'm sure we can but it will have to be after the bag is made. All our pieces are machine die cut making a perfect match from bag to bag so there are only certain places embroidery can be added. It will incur a cost and that will be determined by what you want. We can do words and numbers but designs on a production bag are impossible.

Do you use YKK zippers?

Yes. I'm not sure if you have ever seen any of our bags but we only use the toughest materials available. We have went exclusively to 1680d ballistic fabric. We haven't used anything less than 1000d cordura and Kevlar thread in any of our production bags, which is why we offer a lifetime warranty on all our bags.

That would be pretty custom and I wouldn't be able to quote unless I knew at thread count which is based off size.

Email me and we can figure it out

Nominal is your basic shipping cost and custom/matching zipper pulls for each bag.

Less than 5 camo bags left, pics of the camo won't be out til the bags ship on March and I'm positive there will not be any left by then.

Nominal is your basic shipping cost and custom/matching zipper pulls for each bag.

Less than 5 camo bags left, pics of the camo won't be out til the bags ship on March and I'm positive there will not be any left by then.

It's not the pattern I'm waiting to see, just the actual bag.

I should have a quick sneak peak tomorrow. Complete pics and videos of the Raging red and black Contender will be up Thursday instead of Friday now. We've been able to get things up and running quicker than expected.

Latest posts