• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

megamind on a destroyer, cuz he destroys "metracity" aka metro city

Attachments

• star destroyer (3).jpg
    star destroyer (3).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 86
Alright got my pics, more than I thought I had I guess.

MSU-Mankato Maverick Bull on a Star Beast(a bull is a beast right lol)
BeastFullColor.jpg

Boss 302 on Champ Boss
Boss.jpg

Decepticons on a Star Destroyer for a friend, was gonna smoke/marble the whole inside of the logo but he liked the "camo" look from the first day in the dye.
Destroyer.jpg

Reverse Firebird on of course a Champ Firebird
Firebird.jpg

Hand drawn design I thought of one day for my Ion
Ion.jpg

Annnd some more:

Minnesota outline on the VIP Northman, simple but effective
Northman.jpg

Viking and first attempt at plastic bag marbling on a Champ Viking
Viking.jpg

Starcraft Terran Unit Wraith on a Champ Wraith for a friend, wish I had a better pic w/o glare but he lost it already.....sigh
WraithTodd2.jpg

Buff Rhino on a Champ Rhyno
Rhyno.jpg

And for the haters, Groove spelled out in pieces of the music notes on a Champ Groove
Groove.jpg

koogs...you know of anyone looking for an ape? i have the one i dyed...thrown 2x brand new i want to trade it off....for virtually anything useful....too fast for me...i know this is off topic so i always use contact paper, never had problems.....:thmbup:

koogs...you know of anyone looking for an ape? i have the one i dyed...thrown 2x brand new i want to trade it off....for virtually anything useful....too fast for me...i know this is off topic so i always use contact paper, never had problems.....:thmbup:

No, mine is up for sale also. I can't throw it either, mine is a found disc.

The DX Kite logo on a Star Kite. Ran a little and I must of pushed to hard when placing it in the shaving cream for the red. Happy with my first 2 color dye

Kite.jpg

This has been posted elsewhere as well, but it belongs in here too. River Tam (of the tv show Firefly and the movie Serenity) on a GL River. Dye by NorthernDisc.

river.jpg

Latest posts