• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

^^Nice!!! is that acetone/dish soap painting? nice shading and details!

No, it's just plain idye poly n water. Used some after I dipped the black, found some refillable brush pens at the college coop. Didn't wanna try acetone, pen is made out of plastic with nylon bristles. I brush it on in layers and then pull my art lamp over it to warm it up a little.

Forgot to ut this one in here too. Starfire on a Starfire
IMG00227-20111209-1450.jpg

It's been done plenty before, but this is for a friend. FB on a FB.
CIMG8649.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice, Koogs! Did you cut those super thin black lines between the colors?
Thanks,
That's just the natural bleed through the cut lines. Fortunately, that's exactly what I wanted there between the colors. I've done others that didn't do that so nicely and was disappointed.

This is a complete stretch but....

Moon on an Opto River. (GET IT? LOLOLOL1!!!1)

Attachments

• 2011-12-17_00-04-39_400.jpg
    2011-12-17_00-04-39_400.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 85
GOT A GREAT IDEA TODAY: As i was playing blendon woods and missed my putt for birdie i yelled...."IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!" My first attempt at dying a disc in the next few days hopefully will be my putter with a bottle of lotion pretty simply stamped right on it :) this way when i'm putting from now on, i can always whisper, "it puts the lotion in the basket, it puts the lotion in the basket...."
415137_f260.jpg

CUZ ITS GREAT. made the guy i was playing with throw down his disc at the tee because he was laughing so hard he couldn't throw. thats how i rolllllll
MOMENT_OF_INERTIA_THE_GREAT_SOUP_CAN_RACE_OR_THATS_HOW_I_ROLL_01.GIF

Here is my leopard on a star leopard and my profile pic is a rhyno on a star rhyno

Attachments

• leopard.jpg
    leopard.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 28
Here are a couple I did over the weekend. Thought some people might enjoy

Attachments

• Eagle.jpg
    Eagle.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 45
  • Skeeter.jpg
    Skeeter.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 52