• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

part 1 was more a list of ideas rather than actual dyed discs which is why this one is called 'the dyed discs'. You can still find 'cool dye combos' using the thread search

Bob Ross on a Boss

H6sLkl.jpg

niiiiice

Just posted in the dye-a-day thread, but figured it belonged here, too. Boss Hogg on a Boss:

Boss.jpg

Love everything so far! Here's mine. I've got the SAMCRO reaper on a Cro, Wile E on a Coyote, and Roadrunner on a Roadrunner. Sorry I don't know how to make them smaller.

IMAG0288_zpsefbacfd4.jpg

IMAG0267_zps28adbd65.jpg

IMAG0289.jpg

These aren't as good, and all in a group. We have a werewolf on a Lycan and Captain America's Sheild on an Avenger SS (Also Porkchop on a Skeeter, but that doesn't really go on this thread.)

IMAG0268_zpsf6593439.jpg

For some reason, I can't get both of these in one post, but this one and the next one are recent dyes that I didn't post in the Dye A Day thread cuz I'm not that happy with them. Roadrunner and Beast
P1030118_zps58d8db80.jpg

These aren't as good, and all in a group. We have a werewolf on a Lycan and Captain America's Sheild on an Avenger SS (Also Porkchop on a Skeeter, but that doesn't really go on this thread.)

IMAG0268_zpsf6593439.jpg

I'll take a large pepperoni. Thanks.

this may be a stretch but if Lat64 can put an eagle stamp on a striker, then I can wipe away the stamp and put a different eagle on it now if I only knew what to put on my eagle:D
eagleoptostriker.jpg

GOT A GREAT IDEA TODAY: As i was playing blendon woods and missed my putt for birdie i yelled...."IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!" My first attempt at dying a disc in the next few days hopefully will be my putter with a bottle of lotion pretty simply stamped right on it :) this way when i'm putting from now on, i can always whisper, "it puts the lotion in the basket, it puts the lotion in the basket...."
415137_f260.jpg

dude hilarious!!!:hfive::clap:

First three dyes. Two Innova Champion Beasts with Marshawn Lynch 'Beast Mode' on them. and an Innova Star Roadrunner 'Pulp Fiction' Style...What do you think.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 42
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts