• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Tournament/fund raiser Stamps!!! Let's see them

DGR_Yellow_Ion.jpg

love the bigfoot. What type of disc is it on?

i have a few more but those were the ones already in my photobucket. with a few exceptions art is my concept and someone else's execution.

I liked this one...never seen the actual disc tho

here ya go kabongy:
2.jpg

katana, vulcan, leopard and a magnet. innova blows discraft away in terms of printing on a disc (in the case of the stamps i have done).

HIGHPLAINSCHALLENGEdisc.jpg

I've got this one on a classic Roc. BTW, I have no idea what all the little letters on the sides are trying to spell out. :confused:

my daughter's initials, a 'top secret' message to my then girlfriend (now wife), my name, and some more suddenly inconsequential stuff that i have since forgotten.

Last edited:
a stamp i did for a unique 'women's only' colorado tourney which eventually was used for just about everything related to the event.

the final version on the disc (signed later at the pro worlds for my girl):
crissydisc.jpg

an early draft of the design:
rmwdgc2011.jpg

besides being on some great gear, it was also tapped for some very huge banners and some pretty cool award discs:
rmwdgc2011a.jpg

rmwdgc2011b.jpg

biscoe, i think this is one of yours. any idea what era this is from? its a comet i picked up here in va beach. had no idea it was something semi local. i've got a mullet roc too!
3p02Il.jpg

biscoe, i think this is one of yours. any idea what era this is from? its a comet i picked up here in va beach. had no idea it was something semi local. i've got a mullet roc too!
3p02Il.jpg

that is indeed one of mine... first stamping of those was in 97 - last was probably in 99.

from last weekend's great sharktooth open in bakersfield, ca. my girl took second in her division so it was cool that my art came back home...

zzzz.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• tourney stamp dgcr 001.jpg
    tourney stamp dgcr 001.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 53
  • tourney stamp dgcr 004.jpg
    tourney stamp dgcr 004.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 52
  • tourney stamp dgcr 006.jpg
    tourney stamp dgcr 006.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 52
Just as the title states let's see your cool and unique stamps.
I did search this it didn't yield anything.

I'll start it off with one of my favorites. I recived both of these in trades done here. If anyone can tell me what the heck the leters in the letters around her head say in the second pic that would be a plus. Have fun with it guys. :popcorn:

looks like it says fool none