• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Tournament/fund raiser Stamps!!! Let's see them

IMG_0808.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

here's one i did this spring -- it was commissioned by a friend of the warehouse manager at disc nation.

we have a stamping machine and they wanted to give my buddy some plates to stamp his dog Delilah on whatever plastic he wanted. i made a golf-size stamp (shown here) and a separate design for a mini. he just recently got the plates as a gift and we're gonna finally throw this plate on the machine and stamp up some goodies.

edit: if you ever see the "shop dog" in the FB photos from disc nation, this is her :)

Attachments

• Delilah_FaceDemo.jpg
    Delilah_FaceDemo.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 33
Pretty sweet stamp By our own Smoothsailor for the churchill park DG course fundraiser.
On a SICK pearly CFR katana
2011-10-18_16-17-06_332.jpg

Some of these disc's are still available. Hit up SmoothSailor if interested. 17.50 shipped I believe.

Last edited:
the first one, gold on blue, is super duper old-school and i like it a lot -- nice work!

Thanks ZAMson, I really appreciate that. That one's called "Dream Catcher".

All your stuff is killer. :hfive:

i have one of those disc-o cup magnets, actually same color and stamp color as the one pictured... i know the guy who had it done...

The one I posted (Disco Cup) is a Stratus #D 27 of 200.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some of these I have posted in other forums. But they definitely work for this forum too.

The only major tourney in Abilene, TX, the Summer Wild Hair, a pretty sick stamp from this year
Champ Glo X Cal

Attachments

• Photo on 11-15-11 at 11.42 AM.jpg
    Photo on 11-15-11 at 11.42 AM.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 13
These are the 3 stamps that some of the DGR members have designed for me over the past couple of years.

IMG_0098.JPG

P1000210.JPG

DGR_Yellow_Ion.jpg