• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses/ Players in Clearwater FL

JDdiscin

Hey I'm new to the area and just moved down here from Michigan. Just looking for anyone who might be interested in getting together and playing. Looks like the closest courses are Cliff Stephens and North East Coachman Park.

Hit me up! :thmbup:

Hey I'm new to the area and just moved down here from Michigan. Just looking for anyone who might be interested in getting together and playing. Looks like the closest courses are Cliff Stephens and North East Coachman Park.

looks like the weekly handicaps are 2pm saturday at cliff and 10am sunday at coachman. they tend to get a good crowd.

also, check out the clearwater disc golf store:
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/

enjoy!

Taylor Park in Largo does a Tuesday night doub's at 5:30pm and a Sunday handi at 9am. Maximo in St.Pete does a handi at 10am on Saturday. I'm not sure about Youth Park in Pinellas Park. If that doesn't suit ya' - there are always folks flying Coachman - any day of the week. I'm always there on Tuesday, Wed, and Sat. Tues and Wed around 6:30 pm and Sat morn around 10am. I'll see ya' out there!!

Latest posts