• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Glad to see the Sol getting another run. It's a good disc. I just wish that it were in another plastic option like TI or Jawbreaker.

Yeah the Sol is such a slept on disc. It's my go-to jump putter. Nailed a 80' the other day. JB Sol I would probably buy 10 of them. I wouldn't mind a Sol in a swirly esp, not a fan of the ace race Sol.

Yeah the Sol is such a slept on disc. It's my go-to jump putter. Nailed a 80' the other day. JB Sol I would probably buy 10 of them. I wouldn't mind a Sol in a swirly esp, not a fan of the ace race Sol.

Yeah, I'd really like to try the Sol as a putting putter and Z just doesn't work for me for that.

Do you use the Sol inside the circle? Why/why not?

Yeah, I'd really like to try the Sol as a putting putter and Z just doesn't work for me for that.

Do you use the Sol inside the circle? Why/why not?

I do not. Mainly due to a combo of the z plastic and being affected by the wind. When I'm putting I want something that is grippier than z. While I love jump putting with the Sol from distance it is affected by wind more so than other discs.

I have two First Run SOL. i have heard that the stock run is flatter than the FR. . does that make the stock run less or more stable?

The Cryztal Roach will fly the same as a Cryztal Luna out to about 250'.
Farther than ~250' the Roach will start turning over but the Luna will continue straight.
It's a fine distinction, but valid.

Anybody have any idea about when they'll sell another round of Z Lunas?

The Cryztal Roach will fly the same as a Cryztal Luna out to about 250'.
Farther than ~250' the Roach will start turning over but the Luna will continue straight.
It's a fine distinction, but valid.

Anybody have any idea about when they'll sell another round of Z Lunas?

I've seen this narrative a lot just recently. Has the Discraft Underground been given marching orders to spread this information?

I've seen this narrative a lot just recently. Has the Discraft Underground been given marching orders to spread this information?

We are never told by anyone to say anything about discs. All opinions on discs are entirely our own.

As for what was said about the CryZal Luna vs CryZtal Roach. I have thrown both. And in my CryZtal Roach Review video I do have a throw with the Luna for a quick comparison. I can only throw putters about 250-260 max and both fly very similar, however the Luna resists turning over a bit more when thrown with power. The Roach you have to power down a tick, but can get the same effect. For those with bigger arms, I can see the Roach turning more and the Luna being straight.

Below is the link to my CryZtal Roach review.

https://youtu.be/INZwVTcvZwc

Or if most people that have thrown both says the same thing. . it just might be tru?

Or if most people that have thrown both says the same thing. . it just might be tru?

Most people? As I said, I've just recently started hearing the narrative that you need 300' of power to see the difference between a Roach and a Luna. Sounds like a talking point to me.

Do a video for us if you're throwing them 300'.

I do not really feel a need to prove something, you can throw whatever you like

I don´t throw my Lunas and Roaches more than 250' but i still think they fly different when new. . . .but i´m at a point now when my beaten in ESP Luna flies so similar to my new Ti Roach that i don´t need to bag the Roach

YES the Luna and Roach are very similar. . .but so are a TON of disc, not that many unique discs out there. . most disc a similar to another disc. . and many are VERY similar

Why did they have to go and take Trogdor off the Z Heat stamp, how is one supposed to burninate now.

Without the dragon and just the name on it, the only thing that runs through my head is the crappy glen fry song from the 80s.

Sad

Is that blue Ti Buzzz the only disc in his bag thats not from his own line or one of his sig disc? ..

Edit he have a CryZtal Stalker as well

Latest posts