• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cubby vs MrDger

Cubby or Mr Dger

• Total voters

optidiscic

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Both are internet sensations...both give video tours of courses on you tube
Interestingly both are mid atlantic guys
MrDger has the get in the hole videos as well as his tours
Cubby has his ace videos as well as his tours
WHo do you like and is anyone else around the country doing as much of a sevice to the sport as these guys

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDger

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiscGolfer

MrDger gets my vote, all the course videos really give you a great quick view of the course as he plays.

I like the MrDger tours and the trick shots are entertaining....I also appreciate the cubby tours and the aces are fun to watch as well.....I'm torn a bit....I like them both

MrDger is the man.. love his video quality and music choices. He needs to make some more soooooon!!!

No contest. MrDger. I haven't seen Jeremy(?) around Rockburn lately, maybe he's shooting/editing a ton of vids across the country :fingerscrossed:

MrDger did the course in my old home town... Good Stuff

Definitely MrDGer! I enjoy watching the get in the hole videos! I didn't realize he was doing course videos. I'm on my way to watch some now!

Cubby, I don't have anything against what he is doing. It's interesting to watch his videos. Whether it's valid or not to me is irrelevant. He has done a lot for the sport, and ultimately, that's what counts. I look at it as entertainment. It's not like we are watching him rig a tournament, it's just him having fun and he's sharing it.

Although I do like the Term "Cubby Ace!". Sorry man, I won't say anything bad about ya, but I think that term is going to stick! :)

Nope, my vote goes to this pioneer of DG:

Troll_Face.jpg

I say boy, I got to go with MrDger since I'm in one of the vids, and played on the same card countless times. Im not sure, but he seems to have plum vanished recently.

I've spent a lot of time watching the DGM series, so I'll give Cubby the nod.

Latest posts