• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dan Beato vid

I think this guy is just trying to beat all the other begginers out there at his next tourney. Too bad no one will watch this and actually believe it.

I am seriously hoping though that he was just trying to see if expert village would post it as a real insturctional video despite the fact that it is completely wrong unless you happen to be throwing a roller and even then you still want to snap your wrist.

Now I know why my throws don't go as far! I'm not getting enough 'down-and to the right'.

Thanks Expert Village!

When someone asks me how's it hanging, I always say "Down and to the left."

Now, I know it should be "Down and to the right."

No wonder I can't play this game.

Woodpecker

was that some type of inverted x-step or something?!
i've never seen anyone cross there left foot in front of their right...:eek:

LOL, where to begin.

0:04 - "You've played your first cage." Cage, who calls it that?
0:21 - "Throw as far and as close to the cage as you can." They're baskets, not cages.
1:18 - "Tight grip on the outer edge of the disc." As he touches the inner rim of the disc.
1:46 - You can literally hear the disc skip off the ground, less than a second after his release, can't be more than 10 feet away.

Either that was a joke or that guy was just an idiot.
"that was a nice, nice throw" on a 10 into the ground drive ... if that was nice then my throws are amazing. oh and about that step ... he does that in fast "mo" and he'll be flat on his face.

anybody think this guy hit his head on the headboard one too many times while getting nailed from behind?

his equalibrium must be off because he was defiantly more than 5 feet from the basket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZRLBZItNI

Here's one to help anyone with putting problems.

Once you learn to get 'more curve' you will be banging every putt every time! This video along with the expert village videos have made me the ALL PRO player I am today.

*this is a joke, intended to be a joke...and the end gives it away. That said, it isn't much different than the EV videos being mocked in this thread already ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts