• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dan Beato vid

This guy must be the Wimp Lo of Disc golf, the one in Kung Pow! that was trained poorly as a joke.

Yikes!

Ok, I am somewhat new but that truly was time that was not well spent. Has to rank as one of the worst instructional videos I have ever wasted my time watching though I did laugh out loud. We should start a new thread on What's the worst training video ever found online.....

Anybody recognize the course, and potentially the "instructor"? I would love to know if he actually received some kind of financial compensation for this atrocity.

Anybody recognize the course, and potentially the "instructor"? I would love to know if he actually received some kind of financial compensation for this atrocity.

I sort of hope he did. I suspect he knew he wasn't doing a very good job, because he almost bursts out laughing during his "that was a great....great throw" comment. Heck, if you're going to make a stupid video and have everyone make fun of you for it, you might as well get some compensation.

I think the only people taking him seriously, including himself, are the folks who don't find it funny. And possibly the cameraman (who talks in a few of the videos and seems very deadpan.)

Just my $0.02.

Ok, I am somewhat new but that truly was time that was not well spent. Has to rank as one of the worst instructional videos I have ever wasted my time watching though I did laugh out loud. We should start a new thread on What's the worst training video ever found online.....

Yea but expert village would win every time!!!!:eek: I seen this video a while back and thought man I am noobie and I even know this dude was a dumbass!!!!!I seen 2 of them maybe and never have watched an expert village video again!!!!

Seriously, you guys need to stop making fun of my doubles partner.;)

Latest posts