• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Dark side of the moon champion beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azjohnson83

Hello all. Brand new to threads and forums. I have a disc that I've had for a long time. Never seen another. Your thoughts?

Attachments

• 2019-06-09 12.00.19.jpg
    2019-06-09 12.00.19.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 108
Don't think I can do that. Saw the same beast without the factory stamp selling for almost 90. Thinking it's worth a little more seeing as the innova factory pink Floyd stamp is extremely rare ( or so I've gathered ) . Should have put it under the sell /trade posts. Would also trade for old champion pearlys. Like I said, though, waiting for some solid imput on what it could be worth from folks who are familiar with these dark side stamps. I appreciate you being a Floyd fan......shine on.

Need to post the price you are asking per the MP Guidelines, rule #1.

1) ALL Sale/Deal threads MUST have prices or what you would like to get for the item(s) you have listed in the original post. If you do not do this, your thread may be deleted without notice. You can price a disc and say "or best offer" but don't be stupid and put "$1000 or best offer". Along the same lines, all trade threads should be created for the sole purpose of trading only, sale threads for selling only, Deal threads if you're looking for a trade or sale.

Maybe try the "whats it worth" thread, instead of trying to get a price from people that want to buy it from you.....

I will trade you a discraft ace race mini from 2015.

Its a fair trade. First tree that disc hits, it will break in half. Trust me, im tall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts