• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dart Fans Post Here!

I used to putt and approach with r pro darts. Then the XT Colt and XT Stud came out, a flatter, firmer, slightly more stable version of the dart with a small bead. Good bye Dart.

R pro Dart was the 1st putter i owned, got my 1st ace with it,

of course it is now too beat and flippy to use

Do still bag a max Weight Champ dart for straight drives and anni approaches, also a few long/glidey putts

It's a useful disc IMHO regardless of play level, I want to take it out of my bag, but just can't, yet

love the Shield and Jokeri, currently, as driving putters

Was using a R-Pro Dart for putting and a champ dart for approaches for about a year. Have since replaced my putting dart with a xt colt and my approach dart with a champ Roc+. Just recently started using my champ dart for approaches again and am wondering why I ever stopped! For a putter the champ Dart can fly a long ways. Reaching a 300' hole on my drives at my local course with pretty good accuracy.

No? No Dart love? :confused: It can't possibly just be me and Nate Sexton. :|

Still plenty of Dart love. Just had a league round Friday where I parked a 240' tunnel shot, got out of some nasty trouble with big turnover approaches, and chained out on a 60' jump putt to a pyramid mounted basket, leaving me with an easy drop in, instead of the typical "blow by the elevated basket and 3-putt" - all thanks to the Dart.

For approaches I have recently switched to the Colt (and love it) but on those windy days, or when I don't want a roll away, I pull out my heavy, floppy R-Pro Dart. The thing is a dog toy but damn if it doesn't like to stick to the chains.

So, I left my Dart and several other discs laying in the back of my car for weeks during the summer... They all ended up a bit on the twisted side. I gave them all a bath in some really hot water to relax them and laid them out top down. Well, I ended up with a flat top Dart - no dome. I'll tell you what, that disc feels sweet in the hand and still flies great. Has me crossing my fingers for a Dart3 one day.

So, I left my Dart and several other discs laying in the back of my car for weeks during the summer... They all ended up a bit on the twisted side. I gave them all a bath in some really hot water to relax them and laid them out top down. Well, I ended up with a flat top Dart - no dome. I'll tell you what, that disc feels sweet in the hand and still flies great. Has me crossing my fingers for a Dart3 one day.

I have a couple flat top Darts, they're amazing feeling in the hand. I was just talking with a buddy about a Dart3. Darts are great. I hope they stay under the radar forever, but Nate Sexton is making that harder and harder.

I just picked up a misprint R-Pro Dart at my local yesterday. I took it out for a few throws and instantly fell in love. Looks like I will have to go back and get the other one that they had later today.

Dart3 needs to be a thing. I did this to my r-pro dart for fun, flatten it out, and it seriously is a perfect disc now.

I'm pretty sure Sexton would've won the Vibram open if he had used a Polecat for all his Dart throws. :|:|:|

(especially on that short, downhill hole just in front of water's edge)

Until then, what plastic do ya all like? I'm thinking about getting one in Star.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RPro by far is the best available. I wish there was XT Darts, but they probably would mold up flat and glideless :/

What is so great about Rpro? Is it the grip or some kind of flight magic?

What is so great about Rpro? Is it the grip or some kind of flight magic?

For me, grip, chaining out a bit less, and straighter finish. I use a Star Dart for approach, and short drives, but the R-Pro is noticably better for putting.

Latest posts