• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
I wished mine would of included any of the dd disc. I was very disappointed as mine was ordered around the 12 or 13 th. so i guess if my present would of waited to be order that it would of bad some included. And yes it's a wave go to dd page type it in. It's a prototype disc

picture.php

Was happy with what i got, always like trying new disc. All in weights i throw. Very similar to many other though.

zephyr 178
super stingray 180
drone 177
king cobra glow 180
cyclone (says cyclone on bottom stamp but also says factory misprint) 166
villain(gl) 174
avenger esp 174
teedevil(blizz) 161
flow(opto i think) 174
northman(tourny) 174
wizard(ssss on bottom) 175
vulcan(i think *vu on back) 165
xtra?(chalky) 172
wave(from what i see on here) 166
no clue of last one, very deep putter 168

picture.php

Was happy with what i got, always like trying new disc. All in weights i throw. Very similar to many other though.

zephyr 178 zeppelin
super stingray 180
drone 177
king cobra glow 180
cyclone (says cyclone on bottom stamp but also says factory misprint) 166
villain(gl) 174
avenger esp 174
teedevil(blizz) 161
flow(opto i think) 174
northman(tourny) 174
wizard(ssss on bottom) 175
vulcan(i think *vu on back) 165
xtra?(chalky) 172
wave(from what i see on here) 166
no clue of last one, very deep putter 168

its a zeppelin not a zephyr

Really like that villian and northman. Nice to see you had a little better luck with randomness then I did. Apparently the person putting my box together had a discraft fetish. I think 9 of 15 of mine were discraft

Really like that villian and northman. Nice to see you had a little better luck with randomness then I did. Apparently the person putting my box together had a discraft fetish. I think 9 of 15 of mine were discraft

really looking forward to throwing these two. Never thrown westside, and really like Lat64.

My $50 Mystery box came in today....

photo-1_zpsd7bce67e.jpg

2- Star Darts
Champ Sidewinder
ArchAngel
DGA Shockwave

Innova mini

Birdie Bag

Disc Outfitter's Hat

Disc Outfitter's t-shirt

Disc Outfitter's dri fit shirt

3- stickers

The discs are what I asked for and the shirts are big enough to fit so I won't have to trade 'em. So I feel I definitely go my money's worth.

Wow, that's a different one. 2 Star Darts is a good beginning though....

My understanding is that they assure you of a minimum of 2 premium plastic disc and two discs of your choice. All I'm saying is that its not a mystery box, but simply a bundle package at a great price.

Anyone else order the $100 mystery box DD posted a few days ago? I'm pretty excited for mine. Hopefully it will have some DD/lat64/westside stuff in there.

Latest posts