• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dear Paul

from the above article said:
"I guess I was just wanting to say something and I didn't care about the backlash, really, because I know the ins and outs of whats going on and they don't, the outside people," McBeth said.

I know the ins and outs, but I'm going to protest because I don't know what's going on...

#insidejob
#thetruthisoutthere

I know the ins and outs, but I'm going to protest because I don't know what's going on...

#insidejob
#thetruthisoutthere

Hey Paul, thanks for sticking up me and the rest of the clueless frolfers out there. We really needed whatever information it was that you found out or something...:|

dietCokeMentosFace.gif

So it doesn't really matter that the DGPT has given up on the PDGA sanctioning, except for allowing BW to play.

So Paul protests for lack of transparency. Says there's not enough info out there on the disciplinary process, when in fact it was there all along.
The PDGA responds by spoon feeding Paul a copy/pasted version.
Paul rescinds his protest, admitting that what he originally protested for, was already there.

:doh:

So Paul protests for lack of transparency. Says there's not enough info out there on the disciplinary process, when in fact it was there all along.
Paul rescinds his protest, admitting that what he originally protested for, was already there.

So basically Paul got prerubed?

From the above piece "...I know the ins and outs of whats going on and they don't, the outside people," McBeth said. "…[There's] information you don't have and you're presuming, 'Oh, his protest is weak.' Obviously there's a lot of information you're missing, just like the information from the PDGA."

I can't tell if he's trying to be ironic or not with that final line. It doesn't really matter, though - either way, it's funny as hell.

So, apparently he has trouble reading rules that are already in place? All I have to do to beat him is make a bunch of fluky rules at the local pitch 'n' putt and hope he doesn't read them?

What are the ins and outs we are missing?
(Wouldn't these points be valid concerning a protest?)

He sounds like a little girl in high school who says
"I know somebody who likes you, but I'm not gonna tell you"....

Spill the beans man...

So, apparently he has trouble reading rules that are already in place? All I have to do to beat him is make a bunch of fluky rules at the local pitch 'n' putt and hope he doesn't read them?

From the article:
He reached the decision after reading the PDGA's recent statement reiterating its disciplinary process, as well as having further discussions with a member of the governing body's board of directors.

So he got a talking to as well.

I also believe he thought that more pros would join his protest, in the "not gonna play" sense.

I talked to a bunch of local pros and we have decided to boycott out of state (does not include neighboring states) C-tiers until we get more transparency. Even though Paul caved in, we will not.

Who else is with us?

So, who's going to provide insurance for the event?

Pretty sure that Smuggler's Notch, a multi-million dollar resort, has its own event insurance policy to cover themselves for the DGPT Finale.

Better question is, if the DGPT and its member events are going without PDGA sanctioning in 2017 (which isn't the case yet if I read Dodge's statement correctly), will all of those events have the necessary insurance coverage handled?

Latest posts