• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

I had a couple different umbrella holders and the first one was a cheap ($10) one that broke within a few months. The most recent one I purchased is solid and seems to be much stronger and stable. It's a little bulky, but worth it. I used it this past weekend and could stand comfortably under the cart, dry discs and relax while others were bending down trying to get discs out of their bags, take score, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Bag-Boy-BB17...55913&sr=8-1&keywords=bag+boy+umbrella+holder

Best of luck.

As for the putter pouch, I followed the instructions on this thread (maybe 30 pages in) and did it myself. The pouch was about $15 from home depot, the welders bag. Fits two or three putters comfortably and isn't too bulky.

Are you able to get the Bag Boy holder to actual stand up vertically? Could you take a picture of it attached to the cart?

Yes, it does stand vertically. I am not sure how to post a pic on here....PM me your cell and I can text you a pic if you need to see it.

Order wait time?

I ordered a Delta Cart 11 on Sunday. Any idea on the turn around on these things? I haven't gotten anything other than an order confirmation and I would like some details.

Emailed, and waiting on a response. Tried the phone number and it sounded like a fax machine, which is hilarious due to it being 2017. But hey... sometimes you gotta fax.

I don't mind the wait, but having some expectations of turn around time would certainly help.

I ordered a Delta Cart 11 on Sunday. Any idea on the turn around on these things? I haven't gotten anything other than an order confirmation and I would like some details.

Emailed, and waiting on a response. Tried the phone number and it sounded like a fax machine, which is hilarious due to it being 2017. But hey... sometimes you gotta fax.

I don't mind the wait, but having some expectations of turn around time would certainly help.

I wanna say it was between 11-16 days for me from order placed to cart received

I know he's backed up a little, but give it time. I don't think he's accepting any new orders til June, so if you just ordered rest assured it won't be buried under a pile of new orders. I think he runs the business well and knows how to get the carts made in a timely fashion. So to answer your question I have no idea

I want to mount a water bottle holder directly to the back of the cart. I don't want anything on the pole. Anyone have a nalgene size cage that didn't interfere with steps? Looney Bin cage is pretty deep. It may stick out further than the tires. I want to look at the one Zuca uses and perhaps replace the carriage bolt to open it up further. I also Velcro'd a small plastic container to the back to hold a birdie bag. Worked ok. Needs to be a little deeper to hold the bag better through big bumps. I will eventually bolt something on to make it permanent.

Post-winter callout: I've waited. I'd like to see now, please.

It's a backpack cart w/ seat. Dynamic has beat me to it, but I do DIY stuff. No reason to pay more for a padded box that needs you to swap discs back and forth. Frame with wheels you can hook the backpack on, shielded sides so the backpack stays clean, take just the backpack or take the cart too.

Just look at golf carts, you don't have a built in bag that requires you to move all your clubs out of your carry bag and into the cart, you just strap the bag to it and go.

If I get the time, I'll do a video like my other projects.

Also, I sold my Delta for close to what I paid, in the time between when 10s were gone and 11s weren't shipping yet. Only used it on a few courses anyway. If I played real tournaments, I'd have used it much more.

Yeah, there is a lot of merit to the backpack and cart method, but no one has really nailed it yet. I'm hoping in the coming years companies like clicgear and bagboy might get interested in the disc golf market and make something really great.

Although, unlike ball golf, I think there is something about discs that lends itself to a dedicated cart in a way that doesn't with clubs.

I'm heavily considering getting a delta. Right now I'm using a zuca backpack cart, and for someone as short as me (5'6") the seating position definitely leaves something to be desired. I'm sold on using a cart as much as possible, and think that the delta would be a good quality of life upgrade. I'm also a fan of the lack of need for a huge rainfly when it's raining - one less thing to worry about - and not having to change bag setup when it's wet either since I use a putter pocket on the zuca with my ranger bag.

The storage is a little awkward with the zuca also. I think delta does a great job of being compact and incredibly useful at the same time.

I'm not unhappy with my zuca and if I never got a delta I'd be happy as a clam. I just feel like, for me, it's worth it for the few upgrades that I'm specifically wanting.

So nearly four years after starting this thread, I got my first Delta yesterday - a new Delta 11. Everything was as expected, except for one thing - the cooler bag. It has a lot of air under the grey cooler membrane that makes it lose space on the inside of the bag. I don't expect that I will ever use it as an actual cooler, it will solely be a storage bag for me, I want to maximize the space inside it, so I'm considering cutting the cooler membrane out of it.

Anyone done that already? Does the cooler membrane settle into the bag more with use?

I made some mods today that I like. I bought 12" foam wheels off of Amazon and pulled the foam tire off and put them on my wheels that came with the cart. The specs said that both had the same axle diameter but the foam wheels did not fit. Very close. Next I had bought a Looney Bin water bottle cage because it fits the bigger Nalgene bottles. I drilled a couple of holes and mounted the cage on the back left of the cart with rivets. I drilled two more holes on the right side back plate and mounted a Topeak adjustable cage with rivets. I Will use it to hold a standard plastic cup to put birdie bags in it. Easy quick access. Lastly, I ran a few loops of electrical tape around the pole so that it is a consistent height. The o rings that it came with just weren't good enough.

Has anybody hooked up a GoPro camera to their cart yet? I have the camera but I don't have a mount for it. Any ideas?

I think you can do pretty much anything with a water bottle handlebar mount for bicycles. I'm surprised gopro doesn't have a mount.

Latest posts