Muskego, WI

Denoon DGC

2.435(based on 7 reviews)

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Denoon DGC

I will be playing an reviewing this course when it is open.
I was really disappointed they didn't put the baskets in this fall. All they had left to complete were Tee-signs, benches, and a kiosk . . . so they decided to wait until spring. I guess it makes for a better Grand Opening anyways! Keep in mind . . . more trees were removed from Holes 5, 8, and 9 than originally thought but they have agreed to plant more trees to replace some of them. They are needed as buffers between the holes as well as some obstacles too.

I was really disappointed they didn't put the baskets in this fall. All they had left to complete were Tee-signs, benches, and a kiosk . . . so they decided to wait until spring. I guess it makes for a better Grand Opening anyways! Keep in mind . . . more trees were removed from Holes 5, 8, and 9 than originally thought but they have agreed to plant more trees to replace some of them. They are needed as buffers between the holes as well as some obstacles too.
Alright, thanks.

On the muskego website it said the course would be open on the 1st, but I checked today and the course has no baskets, teepads are there however.Is there an official date of the course opening?

On the muskego website it said the course would be open on the 1st, but I checked today and the course has no baskets, teepads are there however.Is there an official date of the course opening?
Sorry to hear that . . . they never gave me a date other than to say likely in May. Not sure why they published April 1st. Waiting on tee-signs to be completed and benches and garbage cans to be installed so the course is "complete"

Baskets are in as of June 7th . . . go enjoy the course and please keep hole by hole scores and plug them in so I can gage the skill level versus par and distance. All holes are par 3.

so #7's basket is gone?
That was reported to me about 10 days ago. I alerted the city and the police have been notified. I'll update as soon as I hear anything. I will post that in the conditions right now also.

How often is the course updated?
If you are referencing baskets being moved that is currently up to the city. I told them moving them monthly is recommended but I don't know how often they got moved last year. I have also given them some maintenance things to do and mowing patterns I wanted changed but haven't been back in about a month to see if it was done.

If you are referencing baskets being moved that is currently up to the city. I told them moving them monthly is recommended but I don't know how often they got moved last year. I have also given them some maintenance things to do and mowing patterns I wanted changed but haven't been back in about a month to see if it was done.
They did mow more recently. But the baskets haven't been moved since at least February

Latest posts