• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW Disc Golf Store

bradcrow4

Par Member
I've always kind of wondered why there's no big disc golf store in the Dallas area, like Austin has Disc Nation. Dallas's biggest store that sales disc golf equipment I guess would be Play it Again in Carrollton. Wouldn't it seem that a big disc golf only store (with huge selection, equipment, knowledgeable staff, baskets, clothing) maybe near a course would have huge success? What areas or by what courses would be most successful?

I was thinking thinking McKinney, Lewisville, or maybe Mesquite (Mesquite, Audubahn, Rockwall crowd). I'm just surprised none of these bigger named companies haven't made a move to do something like this.

We have plans for a North Texas shop opening. It will be the Hyzer Bomb HQ.

We have out grown our current location and need more space!

Last edited:
Come on, Brad. Show the guys at Life Disc Sports some love.

Of course you know we support you guys! The new shop you have is awesome! I was just getting at how there are no huge stores with multpile discs sales (Innove, Discraft, DGA, Lat 64, etc...) and all the accessories you can think of. I guess maybe there would be a higher chance of this if internet sales were not how they are these days.

Of course you know we support you guys! The new shop you have is awesome! I was just getting at how there are no huge stores with multpile discs sales (Innove, Discraft, DGA, Lat 64, etc...) and all the accessories you can think of.

That sounds like the PIAS in Carrollton to me.

And to repeat, where are the other stores mentioned before. The only "disc golf only store" I have been to was a stall in an antique mall type setting.

Grapevine/lewisville area would be ideal, that's pretty neutral to dfw. Micknney isn't close to anyone but McKinney and Frisco area. I used to live by disc nation. It's not like PiAS in more ways than just DG exclusive. They have a driving range and legit prices. PIAS, the quick stop, etc are really over priced on new plastic compared to the bigger stores brads talking about

Last edited:
That sounds like the PIAS in Carrollton to me.

And to repeat, where are the other stores mentioned before. The only "disc golf only store" I have been to was a stall in an antique mall type setting.

Life Disc Sports is located in Rockwall just north of the square on Hwy 205.

Check out Academy

I was at Academy in Arlington off Arbrook Blvd, behind the Parks Mall. They have Challenger putters for 6.99 and drivers for 12.99! Support these stores so they will get a larger inventory!:clap:

Last edited: