• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dg Karma is real

discgolfcrazy

Eagle Member
Today i was at cedar beach dgc and found several discs and one of them had a number so i texted it. I get a response saying how it was his favorite disc and how he had it since the revenge of the monkey tour in 2009 . He lives in tenesee, how the heck did it get to nyc you might ask , well apparently he works there sometimes but whatever. Then after i get the response , i get a call ftom a guy that found my go to driver, im so happy. DG KARMA:D

Great job! I have only found 2 discs. I have found a cyclone and a star vulcan but both didn't have a name or number! I found the cyclone laying 2 feet in the woods line which was easy then the vulcan in a tree!

Ibought a disc off the homeless lady at the park, just so I could call the number on the disc and make a disc family whole again. He also said that the magenta z avenger was his favorite disc and it had been lost for over two months after he shanked it into the lake. hopefully I get all my discs back from that lake.

I have found two discs with #'s. Called both. One said keep it. This pays off in the fact I have found prop 50 discs with no tags. Most good to new stuff. Thanks DG Karma.

I lost a disc on one hole and found another on the next hole. I called the number but no answer. Then I went back to the hole I lost one and found it! :D DG Karma!!

My buddy threw and hit a tree about 5 feet in front of the teepad....I laughed my azz off.....then I hit same tree 3 seconds later......different kind of DG KARMA....;)

My buddy threw and hit a tree about 5 feet in front of the teepad....I laughed my azz off.....then I hit same tree 3 seconds later......different kind of DG KARMA....;)

This. Too many times to count.

i found a disc once and gave it back to the owner, he found one of mine a week later and went as far as finding out where i live to get it back, had him knocking on my door that day.

I hope that Karma rubs off on me.. Found one yesterday and contacted the guy but I haven't had my last 4 wanderers returned to me.... Maybe one day..

i found a disc once and gave it back to the owner, he found one of mine a week later and went as far as finding out where i live to get it back, had him knocking on my door that day.

That's dedication, what a guy! Almost a little over the creepy line though...

Lost a bunch of discs, found a bunch of discs. The ratio of returning discs to discs returned to me is very far out of line. It's probably 20 to 1.

Karma does pay out in other ways though, the last disc I returned was a few weeks ago, guy played with me. First hole, no warm up throw, ace. Shot a personal best of 13 under that day at Corbin Park. Thanks Karma!.

Between the three other guys I usually play with, we've probably found 30 discs with numbers, probably another 15-20 without numbers, called them all and wound up returning 20+. We've probably lost around the same, and had about 15 or so returned to us. Bear in mind this is over a 5 year period. So between the 1 for 1 return/returned and the unnamed unnumbered finds, we are just about even. Karma at work. Do the right thing. Call the number. Hell, half the time, the guy who lost the disc is still on the course playing when I call him. Don't be a Massengil.

I always call the number and return discs that I find, have I received one call yet...... nope. I'll still keep on fighting the good fight though.

DG karma is real! Ive lost my favorite nuke prob 3 times(nothing special about it) everytime i loose it and return a disc someone call on it!

Latest posts