• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG on TV / Worlds 2013

Disc Golf Live

Eagle Member
The latest episode of Disc Golf Live video magazine is in the hands of our broadcast partners across the country and should begin to appear on community TV broadcast schedules soon. If you have a community station in town and want to see some DG on TV, check out what it takes to submit a show for broadcast then drop me a note, I'll get some program DVDs into your hands, no cost to you. There is no better mechanism to grow our game than increased public awareness, give it a try!

A shout out to you video producers out there: If you want to see your video featured on DGL to promote your club, course, event, etc, let me know. I welcome submissions from our community and offer folks the chance to add their creations to the mix.

The show is broken into two parts for online posting. Part one this time around features early action at Worlds 2013 among several smaller, age-protected divisions. Part two includes a selection from the ClashDVD Flyboy Aviation Dream 18 match and some Final Nine action at Worlds, including a tight battle between the top two contenders in the women's masters division.

Thanks to the PDGA for supporting Disc Golf Live video magazine.

Best regards,

Joe

Some serious legends still getting it done out there! Gives me hope that I've got a long future of dg in front of me.

Thanks for sharing.

I like some older folks/young folks in footage now and then to be sure viewers know there is a spot in this game for folks at any level. Glad you had a chance to tune in. If you have a station in your town where residents can submit programming, give some thought to getting involved. More worlds footage and other goodies due out in January.

Joe