• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Aftershock

chain-addicted

Banned
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Searched the forums and couldnt find shat on this disc.

Do any of you throw this disc? Like?.... Dislike? What would you compare it to? Is it just a Discraft disc relabeled or something?

Give me some feedback y'all.

It's like a slightly more overstable Buzzz, wider diameter too I think (could be wrong on that one). I know it's wider than my Nebs. I have a sparkle Z that is pretty but I wasn't too enamored with it.

Slower than a buzzz, more reliable. Kinda like the Rocs little, more glidey brother...

From what I heard, and what everyone else is saying here, its like if a roc and a buzzz had a baby... The aftershock would be the outcome.

Like my sparkle alot. Tad bit more overstable and I think smaller in my hand than my flx buzzz. A good disc

Ask Frankdelicious. I traded him 2 Sparkle Aftershocks about a year ago. I know he field tested them a bit to compare with his Roc's. He probably has a good feel for them. I think a faster Roc would be a decent description based on the few times I threw them. But I am not a true Roc guy so I could be off.

I had an Aftershock and it was more understable than my FLX Buzzz, for a while it was my straight mid-range. Not my straigh but has to go right then left, or straight on a hyzer, just straight. Then I lost it and just threw the Buzzz. It's a nice disc, but not irreplaceable.

Searched the forums and couldnt find shat on this disc.

Do any of you throw this disc? Like?.... Dislike? What would you compare it to? Is it just a Discraft disc relabeled or something?

Give me some feedback y'all.

I have the ESP Torque. I notice the disc is much like an EagleX or even Cyclone.

OOpppss. Sorry, thinking you were meaning Shockwave. Never thrown aftershock. Maybe Hornet?

Nah, Aftershock is nowhere near as overstable as a Hornet.

My Sparkle Aftershock is my go to mid and is more reliable for me than the Roc. I dyed about 30 SP's for our club's Halloween tournament and they were a big hit.

Chain-addicted, start throwing these! We are both Asian, we both throw starfires, we both have large..uh... my point is son, we will be an unstoppable force if you too, harness the power of the greatest midrange of all time.

Chain-addicted, start throwing these! We are both Asian, we both throw starfires, we both have large..uh... my point is son, we will be an unstoppable force if you too, harness the power of the greatest midrange of all time.

I wont fail you sifu.... I will return honor to our family....

[*bows, and then runs off to find an Aftershock]

The aftershock has been a staple in my bag for two years now, I find it more forgiving than rocs and buzzes. I can throw it on any line for anything 300 and in.