• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Aftershock

Very well, then we must do field training, and then eat lunch and have sake, and then we must practice our drunken kung fu so we can avenge your uncle. Damn Brother Dave and his cursed snake crane secret.

Very well, then we must do field training, and then eat lunch and have sake, and then we must practice our drunken kung fu so we can avenge your uncle. Damn Brother Dave and his cursed snake crane secret.

Brother Dave will join us... or DIE, my master.

[Me/ Assumes drunken "body-rubber" gung-fu stance]

Hmph, Brother Dave would never associate with you Ming devils.

*Continues fanning himself*

Brother Dave, someday I will kill you and avenge my brother. In the meantime, if you have the time, would you be so kind as to rate my bag? I'm antzy to see what you think.

Long live the Ming Dynasty.

wow...to get this back on track. My sparkle isn't over stable at all. I use it for slight hyzer flips or gradual anny ups. I always seem to throw it about 80-100 ft farther than my buzz

I have one. I am thinking about pulling mine out of the closet trying it out again. I have been on a comet kick again (maybe its the cold weather) and the buzzz is feeling like its not getting much use. I also plan on trying the hornet for the same spot.

Brother Dave, someday I will kill you and avenge my brother. In the meantime, if you have the time, would you be so kind as to rate my bag? I'm antzy to see what you think.

Long live the Ming Dynasty.
Way ahead of you, just like my Crane Fist.
wow...to get this back on track. My sparkle isn't over stable at all. I use it for slight hyzer flips or gradual anny ups. I always seem to throw it about 80-100 ft farther than my buzz
Yeah, your sparkle sounds like mine. It's just kind of overstable, like a worn Z Buzzz. I think it's b/c it's so gummy.

This thread made me laugh. Brother Dave bringing the Crane Fist.

I had a SP Blacketershock (Shasta's nickname) from BG Ams. It was longer than my Proline, but it was domier, making it tougher to control in the wind. It was also a panic attack every time I threw it out of vision. You know what they say: "Once you throw black, you ain't gettin' it back." I turned it over into the woods and didn't even try to look for it. I got tired of the drama.

I'm sticking with Proline Aftershocks

never understood why this mold isn't more popular. I know McBeth said he wasn't going to try DGA mold for a while but I think the aftershock would fit his game well.

never understood why this mold isn't more popular. I know McBeth said he wasn't going to try DGA mold for a while but I think the aftershock would fit his game well.

I picked up a couple this summer after meeting Shasta at a tournament (and a shastashock)...they are DX Roc flight in premium plastic. Who doesn't want that?

I have gotten several friends to try them almost have then bagged one for a while.

anyone tried the dline aftershocks? picked one up but has not allowed my time to throw it yet.

anyone tried the dline aftershocks? picked one up but has not allowed my time to throw it yet.

The chain stamped DL Aftershock I had flew like a Cobra. I actually gave it to a random guy on the course who was struggling with a Cobra I suspected was a little too beat, and he loved it from the first toss. Too flippy and floppy for my taste.

The best DL Aftershocks are the ones with the basket stamp on the front. I think they're 1st run. They start out like Prolines, and they're stiffer. But durability is an issue with all the DL blends.

My Shasta Shock arrived the other day. The DGA factory store hooked me up with a pretty orange one. It's not as grippy as other special blends I've felt, just standard Proline feel. It's gonna be a cool wall hanger tho.

Found a black Aftershock in my bin that I've never thrown. Threw it in the bag for our league round today and it is the perfect compliment to my comets. Ordered a SP and P in normal colors and I'm going to bag them for a bit. See where it goes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk