• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Plastic Quality

I have not thrown DGA SP, but have dyed a few of them and I will say that it takes longer to dye SP than z or cryztal. This makes me think that it's some kind of blend. I have not noticed significant fading to dyes done in SP.

Hey guys. I wanted to get in on this topic. I have been throwing DGA plastic since I first started, and happen to have a friend that works for the company. So I feel comfortable fielding any DGA related questions. Here are some things that have already been discussed..

Although the plastic blends are obviously similar to ESP and Z, both ProLine and SP Line plastic blends are unique to DGA only.

Also, all the DGA molds are unique besides the Reef (APX mold). Although as you know, a few of the molds are similar to a specific Discraft disc.

DGA does have a D-Line Tsunami. In fact, they are about to release a bunch more molds in D-Line plastic very soon! Including the Rogue and Squall! You can find pictures of these new discs on their Facebook page.

Glad to see so many people enjoy throwing DGA! Anyone here throwing the Undertow yet?

Last edited:
I throw the Undertow. Very nice hyzer flip disc. If I throw it flat, it will do a slow turn and softly fade at the end.

I throw the Undertow. Very nice hyzer flip disc. If I throw it flat, it will do a slow turn and softly fade at the end.

Nice, Plankeye! Have you thrown a SP Undertow yet? It's quite a bit more stable. I find that the pair compliment each other very well!

I used to have Champ Orcs in the bag, but find the SP Undertow to be similar enough that it has taken over that spot in my bag.

I was testing a sp tow but had to pull it due to the glow color and snow.
I used it as an understable driver; i could force it tonholdnthe turn or naturally fade out. It was a lil more predictable a ss for me...great for roller too :)

My SP 'tow is lighter than my pro line 'tow. I got it so it would be easier to throw turnover shots

I think the DGA squall is one of the most underrated discs on the market, a tweener disc with big turnover capabilities, hyzer flips, and straight runs.
Hell even the Hurricane is another awesome disc that doesn't get much love.

I think the DGA squall is one of the most underrated discs on the market, a tweener disc with big turnover capabilities, hyzer flips, and straight runs.
Hell even the Hurricane is another awesome disc that doesn't get much love.

Notice I have both of those discs in my signature.