• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA thoughts?

Let me dogpile on the Proline Squall bandwagon. I love mine. I think it flies like a seasoned Roc, but longer.

I've got some friends who really like the Rogue and Hurricane as well.

Thanks someone finally gave me a review of the RDGA lol

The RDGA isn't very good at all... I had a Tsunami last one throw (okay, so it hit a portable canopy that was set up beside a hole and lost about 2 inches of plastic around the rim.)

I also got a 150 RDGA squall thinking it would work as a upshot disc and break in better/faster than a proline. Unfortunately, it was one of those disc that loses it's high speed stablity before losing its low speed stability. Now it's flips too much and doesn't have the fade to come out of the turn at the end of the flight.

The rim has held up better than the tsunami because of it being much blunter, but it's really not turned into the disc I wanted (a squall with no fade at the end of the flight)

i've thrown the rogue as a straight, fast driver. love it. also i tried subbing the squall into my bag for the glide and that has worked out extremely well. both in sparkle plastic, both fly nice and feel great too.

Latest posts