• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Discraft Discs - Preorders are open!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Here's the link:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/store/product.php?pid=18

Shipping for 1-2 discs should be $4.50-$6 and 3 or more is $10. If I see you were overcharged (ie. $10 instead of $6), I'll refund the excess shipping as usual.

The weight ranges listed are the ones Discraft says they have in stock for those discs. If for some reason that changes after you order, I will get you the next closest weight.

Man! Planned to order 3 Hornets yesterday, but just met with a roofer last night going over an estimate. I just can't spend the money.

Selling only or taking trades?

Awesome, just picked up a Z Buzzz! Thanks Tim. :)

I really want a Z Hornet. Think Im going to try to sneak one by the fiance, then maybe try to offload some other discs to justify one more so I can at least have a collector and a thrower.

Giv'r, I just added some international shipping rates. It looks like it's generally a dollar more than US, so between $5-$7 according to the USPS site. Hopefully they're not wrong :)

No prob. I'll be needing a new buzzz soon, I love the stamp, and I like to support the site! Win/win. :thmbup:

Ordered a couple. Gotta support the team!!!

Z buzzz for me too. Thanks timg for making this happen. I look forward to throwing this sucker!

I dropped my preorder this morning. A foil stamp on a pink disc would be sick...if it goes down like that. :thmbup:

Got my order in this morning too. This will be my first Hornet, can't wait to try it. Got a Buzzz too, I know I like those. I don't think I have the arm yet for a Nuke.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate you picking some of them up. Some people were asking about the price, these are actually costing me more than the Star Innova discs... I don't get the tournament/event discount Discraft offers :(

Latest posts