• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Great SS package courtesy of Woodstock!

picture.php

Top - Glow Champ Roadrunner
Middle - XG Boss, Star Archon & Champ Roc3(Sweet stamp combination)
Bottom - ESP Comet, Premie Birdie & DX Python
Also Included were and Innova Combo Mini/Bottle Opened and a nice LED light.

Thanks Again!!!

Glad you like it Dobb. Merry Christmas

Still waiting for mine...................................................

I had to ship my gift 2,642 miles...it should be arriving today.....I wonder if that is the farthest someone had to send their gift?

2,642 miles right to my doorstep! Thanks Man!

Pic_1211_079.jpg

Champion Panther
JLS
Champion Destroyer
Mini
Stickers

Thanks again. Merry Christmas!

I am Completely Blown away at my SS package. I am unsure of who sent it but I cannot thank you enough for the awesome package!
20121211_182853.jpg

Swag
Momento Blu Ray Awesome movie
Glow sticks
Gum
DD Sticker
Sharpies
two shirts
beanie from innova (wore it this morning)
09 Ace race mini
Beer bottle opener
sunflower seeds
shammy
20121211_182828.jpgg

DISCS!!!!
Eraser Wizard
150 Teebird
Rancho Roc
DD Gatway Driver???(not sure)
Opto Vision (never thrown one Cant wait to toss it)
DyeMaxx ESP BUZZZ
:hfive:
Again I cannot think you enough and I look forward to throwing all these molds i have not thrown before!!! :D

In the mean time, My SS Package will be delivered today!! It is certainly "NW" somewhere

Last edited:
I am Completely Blown away at my SS package. I am unsure of who sent it but I cannot thank you enough for the awesome package!

Glad you liked it. That Vision is also a "Sparkle Vision" Which i guess makes it better as it says sparkle in the stamp. Also the Gateway is a Samurai I think. Hope you enjoy.

Glad you liked it. That Vision is also a "Sparkle Vision" Which i guess makes it better as it says sparkle in the stamp. Also the Gateway is a Samurai I think. Hope you enjoy.

Awesome. I look forward to throwing them all it is truly an amazing package thank you! thanks for clearing up the gateway driver as well, and that WIZARD too! lol there is so much to be excited about. My girlfriend was like "look sparkles" lol! :clap:

Awesome. I look forward to throwing them all it is truly an amazing package thank you! My girlfriend was like "look sparkles" lol! :clap:

I was hoping you were a TCU fan, so I threw in some MSU swag in hopes to win the bowl game :popcorn::p

Lol actually I'm from Oklahoma so I'm an OU fan but mainly basketball in my house so no worries on a wrong team it will all be enjoyed! a texan can always use more beer openers

Last edited: