• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Green Mountain Championship Sept 3-6

Broadcast is a little jumpy at times today, odd transitions.

Could you imagine if during the NBA playoff game tonight, late into the 3rd and 4th quarter, they started to cut away to show the beginning of a WNBA game? :\

Could you imagine if during the NBA playoff game tonight, late into the 3rd and 4th quarter, they started to cut away to show the beginning of a WNBA game? :\

maybe they could do something like show FPO at least tee off on hole 1 live, and then cut to the missed MPO shots during their walk down, and kind of balance back and forth like that. golf doesn't show every shot live right? maybe it's not feasible for them to do this kind of stuff on the fly but i feel like it should be.

at the end of the day if you're watching a 3+ hour round there's no reason why you should miss ANY shots, even if you don't see them live but instead 30 seconds to 1 minute after the fact kind of thing

They did show a sick replay of a long Ricky putt, but it lost the excitement of it, since it was obvious he was going to can it since they were highlighting the replay. I truly don't mind FPO in there, if we don't miss shots. They did a fair amount of picture and picture though which is always nice in moderation.

I'm an east TN native, so I'm biased, but it is wild how Chris Dickerson has been a top 5'ish player in the world for at least 2+ years, yet always seems to be either forgotten or discussed as a sleeper or underdog.

I'm an east TN native, so I'm biased, but it is wild how Chris Dickerson has been a top 5'ish player in the world for at least 2+ years, yet always seems to be either forgotten or discussed as a sleeper or underdog.

Because if any of the other top 5 players are there, he never wins.

He's won the DGPT championship a couple of times, but I've consistently noticed most of the top pros taking that less seriously than other tourneys. Heck, he was the only top 5 player there last year.

That said, I would love to see him pull one out. This weekend, USDGC, Worlds, anything where he can pull out a win in a standard tourney against the other guys rated as highly as him. Seems like a swell guy.

I just hope Doss doesn't call him Chickerson ever again.

He also doesn't tour full time. He skips most if not all the west coast events. I still remember the first time I saw him play. 2014 BG Ams final9. Our PDGA numbers are only 54 apart...

...but I think he's done slightly better than me.:D

I mean, yeah, he is a huge underdog to win events that he doesn't enter.

I just think if you have a field of a couple hundred pros, the guy that has the 4th highest rating and has finished top 3 in the last 3 big events probably has a chance to do okay.

...but when I think underdog or sleeper, I think guys outside the top 30 or so.

I mean, yeah, he is a huge underdog to win events that he doesn't enter.

I just think if you have a field of a couple hundred pros, the guy that has the 4th highest rating and has finished top 3 in the last 3 big events probably has a chance to do okay.

...but when I think underdog or sleeper, I think guys outside the top 30 or so.

i dont pay attention to ratings however maybe moar accurately i meant he isnt expected to win tourneys and creeps his way into the podium seemingly in the last round

also if we were betting who would win mpo i dont think many would pick him however he isnt bottom of the barrel either

That said, I would love to see him pull one out. This weekend, USDGC, Worlds, anything where he can pull out a win in a standard tourney against the other guys rated as highly as him. Seems like a swell guy..

Chris Dickerson is absolutely one of the best guys on tour! Simply one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Definitely pulling for him as well!

Don't tell Brother Dave, but Dustin Keegan is playing well.

Anyone else getting choppy audio on the live stream? Started for me with the MPO lead card on hole 2.

Latest posts