• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

And those didn't last long...Thanks for playing everyone.

I'll be back in October just in time for Christmas for another round.

It's going to be a Roc. Well, unless all the dx Rocs are R+ by then. Zam will be doing the stamp.

Timko said:
And those didn't last long...Thanks for playing everyone.

I'll be back in October just in time for Christmas for another round.

It's going to be a Roc. Well, unless all the dx Rocs are R+ by then. Zam will be doing the stamp.

that sounds tasty. lets hope its on some good ole ranchos

Meh, how about a second run of these PD's! With the same stamp! When we can get C-PD's done too!

Frank Delicious said:
You guys (jeronimo, patbunny) could get a second run of DGR PDs done.
How would that work? I'm clueless about that type of thing. Just place the order w/discmania or innova and then sell them? Simple as that?

Frank Delicious said:
You guys (jeronimo, patbunny) could get a second run of DGR PDs done.

Hmmmm I could, couldn't I...? I'd be afraid of copyrighting marmosets design. It doesn't really feel right...

You'll need to have some sort of royalty fee paid to Marmoset to use his design, as he is the owner of that design (not myself or Blake). You'll also need to contribute a percentage of the sales of your discs to the site.

As far as doing the ordering, I suggest contacting Mark at DiscGolfValues. He'll provide you with all of info you need.

mark at discgolfvalues dot com.

Timko said:
You'll need to have some sort of royalty fee paid to Marmoset to use his design, as he is the owner of that design (not myself or Blake). You'll also need to contribute a percentage of the sales of your discs to the site.

As far as doing the ordering, I suggest contacting Mark at DiscGolfValues. He'll provide you with all of info you need.

mark at discgolfvalues dot com.

ok, that makes sense.

To the people who ordered the leftover PD's...the labels are printed out on my desk, and will go out today. You should have gotten an email with shipping info. Or maybe you get it after they scan it in (I'm not sure).

I will admit to my intentional desire to not read the whole thread, but since I've finally gone to the side of "PDs are epic!" will there ever be an opportunity to buy these again?

Latest posts