• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

xare said:
Jeronimo said:
Ummmmm I want that center orange one you have...

I told you that I'd trade one for a Champion Roc. ;)

I'm sure we can make a deal... the center orange one actually looks a LOT better in person - it has that cool white stripe that you can barely make out in the photo.

Is it an S Line? We can make this trade happen bud.

xare said:
Jeronimo said:

I'm sure we can make a deal... the center orange one actually looks a LOT better in person - it has that cool white stripe that you can barely make out in the photo.
if i didnt trade my 08 thrower away a couple weeks ago i would traded it for that
still got plenty of nice discs though, whadya in the market for? :wink:

edit: duh....... i thought we were still talkin bout the red one

Jeronimo said:
xare said:
Jeronimo said:

Is it an S Line? We can make this trade happen bud.

It is a S-Line. The yellows/pinks are P lines and the orange, red, and white are S'es.

I would trade the red one off too. Check my bag/trade threads to look for items I'd like. Mainly looking for one Champion Rancho Roc, a Pure to try out, and of course, a Classic stamped Classic Cobra.

Timko said:
Waiting for confirmation...

This is the internet for crying out loud! Rumors are news and nobody pays attention to confirmation! :lol: Seriously, tell us! :twisted:

Jeronimo said:

We can ask, but I would imagine not. Mark is using the C-PD to raise money for Big D in the Desert right now, and a C DGR PD would probably hurt sales.

Timko said:
Jeronimo said:

We can ask, but I would imagine not. Mark is using the C-PD to raise money for Big D in the Desert right now, and a C DGR PD would probably hurt sales.

Then why not pitch him the idea to throw some of the profits from the DGR run to Big D in the Desert (and some to the site obviously). That big D stamp is disgusting and takes up way too much of the disc in a bad way. I wiped that ugly ass stamp off every one of those discs I bought and I will NOT buy another one with that stamp. However, I WOULD buy several more if they had the DGR stamp... Just saying.

Pass that on to Mark if you want.

Mad props to Chuck cuz he be da man.

2v2frdy.jpg

zkoa4z.jpg

2vi5r8x.jpg

Mark told me that he's got some family issues going on right now, but he will make DGR PDs available for sale in the near future. I'll let you know when.

Timko said:
Mark told me that he's got some family issues going on right now, but he will make DGR PDs available for sale in the near future. I'll let you know when.

Tell him all the people from DGR wish him the best.

I just threw my pink DGR P-PD today for the first time, after getting back from a month-long trip in Europe without disc golf...

...I like it. A lot, in fact. It has a very controlled and smooth high speed turn, and then a very gentle and predictable fade. After a few practice throws, I deuced the first 3 drives I made with it off the tee. It is better than a Teebird because you can sculpt lines like crazy, and it is useful over a large range of distances. It fades out a little sooner than I'd like, even though it turns and holds a good glide for a while. I imagine that, after it beats in a little, it will hold that line even longer, and with less fade.

It's already getting attention, like "hey, what disc was that?!" When they see the stamp, they're really intrigued, and a lot of people seem to have at least heard of the site, even if they don't really know it as we (the purchasers of the 1st run DGR PDs) do.

Timko said:
Mark is going to sell another run of DGR PDs.

I don't throw PDs but I'm going to get a couple just based on the stamp.

I love teebirds so i'm sure I'll end up enjoying the PD anyway

Full weight PDs require more speed than TBs to stay straight then fade like new DX and Champ TBs do. For TBish flights around 166 P PDs and even lighter S PDs should feel familiar but scaled longer if you use max weight TBs.