• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Diamond (in the rough?)

UnitedPuppySlayer

* Ace Member *
Anyone have any info about the Latitude 64 Diamond?

latitude64_diamond.jpg

Found this info just now from discgolfsweden.se

Latitude 64 have just received PDGA approval for their new fairway driver Diamond, an understable small diameter disc, easy to control for beginners and kids. Something like the River but with a narrower rim, it will probably be available in weights from 14grams and up to 170grams according to the company. The discs will be available in the shops during April in in Opto-line plastic.

Some figures for Diamond:
Outside diameter: 21.1 cm (max weight 175.1 grams)
Inside rim diameter: 17.4 cm
Height: 1.4 cm
Rim depth: 1.1 cm
Rim thickness: 1.8 cm
Flexibility rating: 6.92 kg
Rim configuration rating: 30.00

Why hello there, small hand friendly driver, I didn't see you come in.

*puts on Barry White*

God, I hope it's something Teebird/EagleX like. Speed 7 moderately overstable compliment to the River. That would fill the biggest hole they have in their lineup.

Come to think of it, that looks like a notch on the outer edge of the wing. Oooh, this could be good.

God, I hope it's something Teebird/EagleX like. Speed 7 moderately overstable compliment to the River. That would fill the biggest hole they have in their lineup.

Come to think of it, that looks like a notch on the outer edge of the wing. Oooh, this could be good.
Well, I'm guessing you're gonna be out of luck considering it says it's an understable disc right there in official description. It also says it has a smaller rim than the River, which in theory should make it turn over easier considering they say it's similar to a River, so my guess is that it will end up being more understable than the River. Sounds like a good beginner disc though.

Well, I'm guessing you're gonna be out of luck considering it says it's an understable disc right there in official description. It also says it has a smaller rim than the River, which in theory should make it turn over easier considering they say it's similar to a River, so my guess is that it will end up being more understable than the River. Sounds like a good beginner disc though.
They also say the Havoc is a fast overstable driver... ;)

They say the rim is narrower, but according to the specs it's exactly the same at 1.8cm. It is smaller diameter though, 21.1cm vs. 21.5cm in the River.

Last edited:
Slightly understable small diameter. Hmmmm.

So it likely won't be as glidey as the River. But not fast, either. Hmmmm.

Meh. I have big hands and the River fits fine. One day they WILL make a Teebird/Eagle-x clone and I will rule the world with an all Lat64 bag.

The Striker's close. Just needs a little bit more HSS.

Flat top strikers are what you're after. I have two flat tops and two domey ones, and they're totally different. You can lay into the flattires more, like a slightly beefier teebird.

Flat top strikers are what you're after. I have two flat tops and two domey ones, and they're totally different. You can lay into the flattires more, like a slightly beefier teebird.

Yep... I have one of the flat tops. It's my main driver.