• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disappointed with a disc?

I'll be :D to take your Sidewinder, it's my go to driver! I use it backhand & sidearm. Couldn't/wouldn't ever want to be without one:)

It is a real nice tye die and my daughter saw it. So she has it now. She is 11 and has her own set of discs. This got added to it.

Groove, like a Boss's x-eyed cousin (oh no you didnt put down the Boss, did you? I love mine), goes out and dives left for me (RHBH), I'm starting to throw a big anny shot with it tho, so perhaps not all is lost

the pro pig!!! talk about a waste of money...
This disc is money for an overstable approach disc. Throw it like a driver, not a putter.

Groove, like a Boss's x-eyed cousin (oh no you didnt put down the Boss, did you? I love mine), goes out and dives left for me (RHBH), I'm starting to throw a big anny shot with it tho, so perhaps not all is lost

A nicely beat-in Groove really can hold an amazing anny line if you get a good rip on it. It was my longest anny disc until I lost it. That title now belongs to my Beast.

My wife throws a flash as her distance driver...

For me I guess the Blitz, its not that I hate it, its just I can't do anything with it.

I think people who love the flash and hate the Boss and Groove just don't have the arm. I like my flash... I am starting to rip it hard enough to make my wraith anhyzer off of a level plane. I was disappointed in THE SKEETER. Hated it!

umm groove for sure. bought 1 WAY to overstable. sold it found another at store month later thought ill give it a try. bought threw it twice. now i dont want it either. TRADE????
for whoever said buzzz. If you hate it it's because you aren't throwing it right because that disc IS "the cat's meow" lol can't beleive i just used that phrase. lol

Archangel. Got it after I'd played only a few months, still waaaaaaay too understable for me, and it seemed like the shape made it into a poor roller disc, making that the only disc I've been happy to lose.

I'm going to be accosted for saying it but...The Buzzz. I have a 178g ESP that I literally hate worse than any disc. Can't get that thing to stay on any line I try and I end up griplocking it. It got retired real quick

I was disappointed in THE SKEETER. Hated it!

Yep, gotta say I was VERY disappointed in this disc. I hear that the first run DX skeeters are great, but I waited and ended up getting the Skeeter in Star Plastic. I was really looking forward to adding this disc to my mid collection, but have been so disappointed in it that I've quite throwing it. It is only rated -1,1 and should be pretty stable, this thing turns over more than my stingray that has a -3 high speed turn rating. And that's the new version, it would only get worse as it wears.

Can anyone confirm if the first runs are any better?

I'm going to be accosted for saying it but...The Buzzz. I have a 178g ESP that I literally hate worse than any disc. Can't get that thing to stay on any line I try and I end up griplocking it. It got retired real quick

do you want to trade it?
A 178 ESP Buzzz makes up most of my throws, always good to have a back up.

I really dislike the FLX Buzzz and FLX Drone. IMO the FLX plastic is great for the Drivers but doesn't feel right in the hand for the midrange discs