• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf at Dodger Staduim

I could see doing it once for its historic and intrinsic interest value. But 3 days!? Ugh. Well, I guess you do what you can to pay the bills when yer baseball isn't running in the black like it should. Though I doubt a disc golf event would even pay the salaries of stadium employees working the event.
We once threw our Ultimates on a made-up course at Red Rocks Denver. Much fun, but too esoteric (with a good chance of losing discs in crevices) to play more than once.

Uh, that was awesome!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

261lrhy.gif

A throw from home plate needs to carry 395' and be 8' high to fly center field fence.

Who here has been to a ball field recently for a distance reality check? :popcorn:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

This guy clearly threw it at the shallowest corner of left field. I'd guess he claims he can throw 450' on command, and 500' occasionally. Reality shows his Disc was at least 8' in the air at 360'

The ticket to the disc golf event also included a ticket to the Dodger home game on September 9th.

Latest posts