• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Comics

Quite frankly, just as awful as the one you posted a few months back, maybe worse. I don't even get it. :confused:

Can't tell if trolling...:|

picture.php

Well, I certainly can't draw that well, but then again, my drawing sets a low bar

...pret-ty low, indeed.

I'm I wrong to be under the impression that this hobby is derived from a group of stoner friends, who at the end of a round find these funny?

Thank you all for the feedback so far. I guess most of you have never played at a course with trees. Amazing... regardless, i appreciate the comments.

So, it's disc golfers' fault if your comics aren't funny? :doh: Sounds familiar....

I'm going to have to play a course with trees sometime, I guess.

Look, OP, it's not personal. I'll play a round with you anytime. It's just that I think most on here don't find the comics funny. There's only so much you can do with a comic about disc golf and trees. And it's been done to death already between players out on the course. Nice try, the artwork is imaginative, and maybe there's a future for you doing children's books, or something like that. Good luck.