• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Desktop Backgrounds

aggiegreg

I was just wondering what sweet disc golf background you guys have? This is my current one and I have not really been able to find any better ones. Any ideas?
16.jpg

Ok, so it averages about 1 good picture per page, If you sift through them I'm willing to bet there's over 300 "worthy" pictures in there.

here is a good one for ya!

Check out this pic.

Attachments

• WW2_Iwo_Jima_flag_raising2.jpg
    WW2_Iwo_Jima_flag_raising2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 143
This is my current deck top pic. I took this last year at one of my favorite courses. This is hole # 8 at the Gulf Meadows course in Jack Brooks Park , in Hitchcock, TX. This was taken before they put in the concrete pads earlier this year. It looks easy , but the wind can send you into those trees on the right very easily:

Hitchcockhole8please.jpg

I used to have my background change every 30 minutes (Win7 FTW), but ever since I took this pic and put it as my background, it hasn't changed.

6475290965_4a365ab880_z.jpg

I have a higher resolution version of it if anyone would like it. I was going to crop it to make it look good on the monitor on my laptop, but I figured out that just telling it to fill the screen does a good job of cropping it on its own.

Latest posts