• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf featured in TV commercial

Couldn't help but notice one of the comments was " I don't think it was the disc golf that gave you guys the munchies." We may never shake that stereoptype :\

Saw it before the game on Sunday. Wife found it funny and replayed it way too many times. Like said, all the commercials are kinda wacky like that. Food is nothing special ... RMV. Place started out in Northern California so it wouldn't surprise me if the owners play and partake when doing so.

Couldn't help but notice one of the comments was " I don't think it was the disc golf that gave you guys the munchies." We may never shake that stereoptype :\

I could not agree more. I was just talking to a non disc golfer and he said something along that same line.:wall:

It does kinda look like oroville but there isnt a black bear any where near thete that I can think of. Vacaville is the closest I know of. I wanna know where they played at.

The course being played is definitely Oroville South. I paused the video in a few spots and I can recognize certain holes, trees, tees, and the Chainstar baskets are a giveaway. There are Black Bear Diners in Paradise, Willows, and Gridley, Redding, and many in the Sacramento area.

Black Bear Diner opportunities in all markets west of the Mississippi and are currently emphasizing development in the following geographic areas:
•Arizona
•Idaho
•Southern Nevada
•Washington

Except to rub extra salt in the wound the commenter used "Frolf". :barfyface

On the other hand it's going to be a tough stereotype to shake. I smell ganj on almost every course I play.