• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf game

WIpilot

Par Member
Ive been looking for a online disc golf game to satisfy me on those bad weather days but only can find two:

This one is from Miniclip
http://www.miniclip.com/games/disc-golf/en/

This one is presented by everything disc golf
http://www.2dplay.com/disc-golf/disc-golf-play.htm

Right now i like the everything disc golf one better but it does not satisfy me that much. do you guys know of any other online disc golf games that i have not found and which game do you like best.

i don't know of any other online games but there is supposed to be a disc golf game coming out for wii. hopefully it's good then i can play all the time :D

hi WIpilot, I'm the author of the Disc Flight Simulator. I just put that website up 2 days ago, and still working on the details. Didn't know if it would make it onto a search engine, but I guess it did.

I'll be releasing a free version soon, and if you give me your email address in a PM, I'll get you an early copy to try. Do you have Windows and a graphics card?

Blake Takkunen saw an early/buggy version of the game a few months ago, and I appreciate his confidentiality. The reason Blake saw the game was because the flight physics are derived from the Joe's Flight Chart that he compiled.

My goal is to release a game that includes every disc. I'm still waiting for a response from several manufacturers about including their disc names in the game. Any manufacturer that wants their discs pulled from my game, please contact me. Several of the largest manufacturers have already given me permission to show their discs in the game. Thanks go out to them.

This game is not like other computer golf games. I approached it from my own angle and made it a game I like to play. Maybe you'll like it too.

A future release will include real terrains with real courses that you can play and modify.

Gordon Griesel

gordon said:
hi WIpilot, I'm the author of the Disc Flight Simulator. I just put that website up 2 days ago, and still working on the details. Didn't know if it would make it onto a search engine, but I guess it did.

unsure.gif

I actually have a GB in Bakersfield who sent me the link

gordon said:

I'll be releasing a free version soon, and if you give me your email address in a PM, I'll get you an early copy to try. Do you have Windows and a graphics card?

Blake Takkunen saw an early/buggy version of the game a few months ago, and I appreciate his confidentiality. The reason Blake saw the game was because the flight physics are derived from the Joe's Flight Chart that he compiled.

My goal is to release a game that includes every disc. I'm still waiting for a response from several manufacturers about including their disc names in the game. Any manufacturer that wants their discs pulled from my game, please contact me. Several of the largest manufacturers have already given me permission to show their discs in the game. Thanks go out to them.

This game is not like other computer golf games. I approached it from my own angle and made it a game I like to play. Maybe you'll like it too.

A future release will include real terrains with real courses that you can play and modify.

Gordon Griesel
Looks pretty cool. I'm excited to see the demo when it comes out. Make sure to post something about it so we all know.

is there any update on the game. im really looking forward to its release. :D The site looks great and the photos of the game look excellent.

holy shit :shock: that game looks money, if only this guy could hook up with some serious cash and sponsers and put that game on the Wii

schla104 said:
Wow, this looks amazing. I am drooling. :D

It's a great game.

I'm fortunate enough to be one of the testers for the game. Gordon has done an awesome job so far and each 'version' is better than the next.

Jesse B 707 said:
holy shit :shock: that game looks money, if only this guy could hook up with some serious cash and sponsers and put that game on the Wii

That is exactly what I thought as soon as I seen it. By the way, what happened to that Wii game that was planned to include touring pros and world-class courses? I've been waiting for some info on that for some time now.