• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Gear On Random Things

DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1398.jpg

Elenor Roosevelt throws a champion sidewinder...I knew she liked Innova!

Don't you take your kids to McDonald's? Just sneak your discs out of the car while your wife watches the kids in the play area, and get a pic of your discs with Ronald

It hink your onto something here midnight!!!!! Someone posts a common thing, someone else takes a pic of DG equipment by it, then thye get to pick something for the rest of us to put our stuff by. First one to post it chooses next location!

It hink your onto something here midnight!!!!! Someone posts a common thing, someone else takes a pic of DG equipment by it, then thye get to pick something for the rest of us to put our stuff by. First one to post it chooses next location!

As much as my little girl loves McDs I'll probably be there soon. I don't think that ours have Ronald, though. I'll have to figure something out.

Once we get to the Statue of Liberty, we win :D

I was in Galveston ,TX last night, and I saw a restaurant with a small Statue Of Liberty on the second floor, but the restaurant was closed. I was pissed, because I had my gear in the trunk.

This is just a random idea, but last night I was thinking about this thread (yes, I need help) and I was thinking about , what about taking some pics with mascots and clowns holding your gear? You know, like if you go to an event, or Chuckie Cheese, or something like that? Just an idea. I bet the people in the costumes would do it for you. What would be funnier than seeing a clown holding a discs with a bag?

This is just a random idea, but last night I was thinking about this thread (yes, I need help) and I was thinking about , what about taking some pics with mascots and clowns holding your gear? You know, like if you go to an event, or Chuckie Cheese, or something like that? Just an idea. I bet the people in the costumes would do it for you. What would be funnier than seeing a clown holding a discs with a bag?

I even thought about Christmas time and finding a random Santa to hold my discs for a picture. That would rock.

Yesterday we tried to get a 'chick' to hold my son's gear. Settled for this pic.

Attachments

• 503237975_1770239716_480977909_1268096523198.jpg
    503237975_1770239716_480977909_1268096523198.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 155
Here's a couple from yesterday. The one with the girl looking up, you have to look close to see what she's looking at. (Someone tell me how to post the photos so they show up big on the post, so I stop making you all blind with my tiny thumbnail photos.)

Attachments

• Bull.jpg
    Bull.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 173

Latest posts