• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Playing Status App

the slayer

Im looking for a simple app or webpage that would eliminate all the text messages and calls back and forth amongst my fellow disc golfers to see whos playing and when. Do any of you know of something like this? Thank you.

Attachments

• status.jpg
    status.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 101
Sounds like the perfect way to know when to rob/murder my fellow disc golfers. Ideal!

Connor thats hilarious :D naturally you could implement some type of privatization feature with a password or something. I knew someone would say facebook, but not everyone uses it. There has to be some app to accomplish this. Thanks

You could make a google docs page. That's how we do our bag tags. As long as everyone has the proper link, any of us can edit the list if a change is made. This could work for posting tee times and locations as well (I would think it would anyway.) You would just have to make sure people delete the rounds afterwards or the page could get real cluttered. As far as using it like an "app," I simply added our bagtag page to my home screen of my iPhone for when I need to pull it up.

Our local club has a FB page and a forum with tee times threads for each local course.
Pretty easy to hit up a couple web pages to see who's playing where.

There is a function built into this web site for this. Check your dashboard for Play Schedule. You can set when and where you are going to play in advance or on your way out the door. The schedule you set links to the course where you're going to play so others can look at the course page and see who is playing there and when. If you want, DGCR will also post it on Facebook for you too.

It's a pretty cool feature I think but I almost never see anyone around here using it. If you and your friends started entering their play schedules though, it seems this would do what you are looking for.

There is a function built into this web site for this. Check your dashboard for Play Schedule. You can set when and where you are going to play in advance or on your way out the door. The schedule you set links to the course where you're going to play so others can look at the course page and see who is playing there and when. If you want, DGCR will also post it on Facebook for you too.

It's a pretty cool feature I think but I almost never see anyone around here using it. If you and your friends started entering their play schedules though, it seems this would do what you are looking for.

:thmbup:

Latest posts